Summary of The Day: Explore the delightful Spanish city of Granada via this high-quality transport service that connects the Alhambra, Albaicin Quarter, city center and the Realejo district!
We have four unique and exclusive trains made specifically for Granada. They have a frequency of approximately 15-20 minutes.
Low season (Oct 16 - Mar 15): 9:30am to 6:30pm
High season (Mar 16 - Oct 15): 9:00am to 10:00pm
Frequency: every 15-20 minutes
Meeting & arrival point: Alhambra ticket office
Alhambra - Cuesta Gomerez - Plaza Nueva - Paseo de los Tristes - Plaza Abad/Mirador de San Nicolas - Plaza San Miguel Bajo - Plaza Romanilla/Catedral - Calle Alhondiga - Plaza Mariana Pineda - Calle Molinos/Campo del Principe - Alhambra Palace
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Price is per person.
* Children below the age of 9 ride for free.
* Tour prices are based on EUR and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Granada City Tour Train Alhambra Route ticket (1 Trip/Hop-On)
Prices of Granada City Tour are public and include VAT.
The ticket is valid for the person it was purchased for as well as the type of service and date indicated.
Refunds and changes are not allowed.
Keep your ticket. If you lose or alter your ticket, you will be denied service.
In order to protect your personal property, please bring any valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any theft or loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.