Summary of The Day: After an early morning pickup from your centrally located Melbourne or St Kilda hotel, travel over the Westgate Bridge as you head past the old major mining town of Ballarat to western Victoria stopping in the country town of Beaufort for morning tea. From here pass through the town of Arrarat before getting the first glimpse of the Grampians as they come into view from what appears to be nowhere.
The first stop inside the Grampians National Park is Brambuk Cultural and Information Centre where you’ll learn about the six seasons of the Grampians and the connection the local indigenous have had with the land for thousands of years. Continue to the only town inside the park Halls Gap for lunch (own expense).
Following lunch head into the mountains to Boroka Lookout that overlooks the Western Plains of Victoria and the Mt William, Wonderland and Serra Ranges. It is then time to stretch your legs with an easy bush walk to the geological icon of the Grampians; The Jaws of Death/Balconies where you are rewarded with great views over Victoria Valley.
After the walk, we'll reboard the bus and begin to descend the Mt Difficult Range to Mackenzie Falls. A step series of stairs will take you to the bottom of the falls to take in the natural beauty of the falls and surrounding bush land.
As you make your way back to Melbourne your guide will make sure you get some time to view large mobs of kangaroos that call the Grampians home.
The tour normally starts at 7:20am and ends at 9:00pm.
* Adult: 13 and older
* Child: 12 and younger
* Tour prices are based on AUD and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Please note that customers should wait in front of the selected pickup location at least 10 minutes before departure.
If you cannot find your desired pickup location, please note your own hotel location when booking and we will confirm it for you.
Children are permitted on most tours, however due to the nature and length of tours, it may not be recommended, please check with reservations for recommendations.
A baby seat can be provided if requested.
There are no luggage storage facilities on day tours, please do not bring your luggage with you. Luggage may be stored with your accommodation provider for the day.
Due to limited luggage restrictions, pushers and prams are not permitted on tour.
What to bring: water, hat, sunscreen, comfortable walking shoes, warm and cool clothing, rain jacket, camera and a sense of adventure!
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.