Summary of The Day: Travel on an exciting open-top sightseeing tour of Gothenburg's top attractions, shopping districts and places of interest. You'll have hop-on hop-off privileges to explore the city sights at your own pace for one full day. You can hop on and off as many times as you like during the period your ticket is valid. Our double decker buses are modern and comfortable. During inclement weather, our buses are heated and a roof is added.
The bus departs from the Stora Teatern (Grand Theatre), Kungsparken 1, near the shopping street Avenyn, and will stop at the following areas:
Feskekôrka: Gothenburg's beloved fish market
Valand/Avenyn: Area with many nice cafes and shops
Korsvägen (Liseberg): An important bus and tram junction near Liseberg, Universeum and the Museum of World Culture
Drottningtorget: Close to central railway station
Gustav Adolfs Torg: Near Scandinavia's largest shopping center, Nordstan
Lilla Bommen: Near the Opera House, Barque Viking, and boats to Älvsborgs Fortress
Hop-on Hop-off tour buses have a wheelchair ramp and room for a wheelchair with a headphone jack for guidance.
Your tour departs from the Stora Teatern (Grand Theatre), Kungsparken 1, near the shopping street Avenyn.
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to desired departure for check-in and have your voucher (electronic or printed copy) available.
To protect your own property, please carry all valuable items on your person at all times. Do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction, restaurant, etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.