Summary of The Day: There is nothing as tranquil as the Stockholm archipelago in the morning. On our way out to the archipelago island Fjaderholmarna we'll pass Old Town with its beautiful old buildings followed by the newly-built area, Hammarby Sjöstad, just a few minutes later. Our guide will tell you about the sights and places we pass along the way. The tour also includes a stop at Fjaderholmarna (the feather islands) for a guided walk.
On the island there are cliffs and a small beach perfect for sunbathing, a small museum for old ships and craftsmen shops with glasblowers, pottery makers, smiths and handycrafts. You can also visit Mackmyra Swedish Whiskey or Fjaderholmarna Brewery and Brewpub. On Fjaderholmsscenen you can listen to concerts and stand-up on summer nights.
There are several great places to eat and drink on the island. Enjoy the tastes of the archipelago at Fjaderholmarnas Krog, Fjaderholmarnas Magasin & Grill or Rokeriet, get a cup of coffee at Roda Villan or homemade icecream at Systrarna Degen. The last boat departs at midnight so that gives you plenty of time to enjoy the island.
The boat is back in the city at 11:30am, but the return ticket is valid all day if you want to stay on the island a couple of hours longer.
The boat departs at 8:30am from the Stromkajen boat dock adjacent to Grand Hotel.
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to departure for check-in and have your voucher (electronic or printed copy) available
The boat is back in the city at 11:30, but the return ticket is valid all day if you want to stay on the island a couple of hours longer.
To protect your own property, please carry all valuable items on your person at all times. Do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction, restaurant, etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.