Summary of The Day: Starting in one of the only true Fisherman’s Wharfs left in America, your guide will lead you on a journey along the coast to see sea lions, dolphins, military forts, wave & wind organs, and San Francisco’s most elegant of neighborhoods. As you cycle your way to and over The Golden Gate Bridge, photographing every moment, take in the unique topography and skylines that will lead you from one waterfront to the next. Once over the “International Orange” Golden Gate Bridge, coast downhill into sunny Sausalito to catch a ferry back, with the bike.
Duration: 2-3 hours
Distance: 8 miles
No age limits – Bikes for Everyone!
Beginner to Novice - All Ages - Family Fun
*Adults: 12 and Above
*Kids: 5 to 11
*Babies from 6 mos. to 4 years only need to pay $35.00/person to join the tour. If you are travelling with a baby, please leave us a note with the name and birthday of your baby and ask our service team to adjust the price for you.
Professionally Guided Tour (up to 3 hours)
24-Hour Bike Rental
Helmet, Front Handlebar Bag, Bike Bell, Kryptonite Lock, Rear Rack and Bungee, Map & Map Holder
Please arrive no later than 15 minutes prior to tour departure time for bike fitting and registration.
When you arrive for check-in, please bring a photo ID and credit card to be used for the deposit.
All kids have different riding skill levels. The good news is we have something for everyone! The baby seat can fit a six month old up to a sturdy toddler while the trailer is good for carrying 1-2 toddlers and their gear. Adults can pair up with a child, via tag-a-long or tandem bicycle: both are great for the budding cyclist who pedals only when inclined, but still feels the pride of the ride!
Weather in San Francisco can vary from neighborhood to neighborhood! Weather can be sunny one minute then foggy the next- and its almost always sunny and ten degrees warmer in Sausalito! We always recommend layers: dress comfortably enough for your bike ride but also consider the variations in our weather. Also, the bikes have rear racks & Bungees to strap down any extra layers. Ponchos for rainy weather are available for purchase at the shops.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.