Summary of The Day: A giant aquatic playground of stunning surf beaches, winding residential canals and broad rivers all backed by rainforest mountains and waterfalls combine to create a day of exciting natural contrasts.
* Enjoy a scenic cruise on Nerang River
* Million dollar homes
* Enjoy morning tea of scones with jam & cream and tea/coffee on board
* Cruise around Chevron Island and under the Gold Coast bridge - officially marking the end of Nerang River
* Mariners Cove - a commercial marina
* The Spit
* Sheraton Mirage & Palazzo Versace
* The Esplanade in Surfers Paradise
* Cross over Cavill Avenue
* Beachside suburbs of Broadbeach, Burleigh Heads and Palm Beach
* Take a lunch break in Coolangatta/Tweed Heads
* Cross the border into New South Wales passing sugarcane fields and fruit and nut plantations
* Tour through Murwillumbah - reminiscent of a 30s and 40s movie set
* Mt Warning - central volcanic remnant of an ancient shield volcano
* Make your way through the crater and climb to the top of the north wall
* Magnificent views of the surrounding ranges built by lava
* Springbrook National Park World Heritage site - magnificent waterfalls, lush rainforest, ancient trees, extraordinary ecological importance and natural beauty
* Take a guided rainforest walk
* Natural Bridge - a naturally formed rock arch over Cave Creek
* Look for glow worms in the cave
* Return to the Gold Coast and Brisbane through Numinbah and Nerang
Tour departs at 8:45am and returns at 6:00pm approximately.
* Adult: 15 and older
* Child: 4-14
* Children younger than 4 join the tour for free, provided they do not occupy a seat.
* Tour prices are based on AUD and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Complimentary hotel pick-up
Canal cruise, morning tea and guided rainforest walk
Ground transportation in air-conditioned tour coach
Professional tour escort
Airfares or related transportation between your home and Brisbane or chosen pickup location
All personal expenses including hotel room service and meals
In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.