Summary of The Day: A giant aquatic playground of stunning surf beaches, winding residential canals and broad rivers all backed by rainforest mountains and waterfalls combine to create a day of exciting natural contrasts.
* Enjoy a scenic cruise on Nerang River
* Million dollar homes
* Enjoy morning tea of scones with jam & cream and tea/coffee on board
* Cruise around Chevron Island and under the Gold Coast bridge - officially marking the end of Nerang River
* Mariners Cove - a commercial marina
* The Spit
* Sheraton Mirage & Palazzo Versace
* The Esplanade in Surfers Paradise
* Cross over Cavill Avenue
* Beachside suburbs of Broadbeach, Burleigh Heads and Palm Beach
* Take a lunch break in Coolangatta/Tweed Heads
* Cross the border into New South Wales passing sugarcane fields and fruit and nut plantations
* Tour through Murwillumbah - reminiscent of a 30s and 40s movie set
* Mt Warning - central volcanic remnant of an ancient shield volcano
* Make your way through the crater and climb to the top of the north wall
* Magnificent views of the surrounding ranges built by lava
* Springbrook National Park World Heritage site - magnificent waterfalls, lush rainforest, ancient trees, extraordinary ecological importance and natural beauty
* Take a guided rainforest walk
* Natural Bridge - a naturally formed rock arch over Cave Creek
* Look for glow worms in the cave
* Return to the Gold Coast and Brisbane through Numinbah and Nerang
|USD $95.21||USD $64.74|
* Adult: 15 and older|
* Child: 4-14
* Tour prices are based on AUD and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Many of our tours and activities are available in several languages:
Your guide speaks the language.
A headset or similar audio device in the language is available.
Copyright © 2006-2016 Tours4fun.com. All rights reserved. Tours4fun and its logo are trademarks of Easy-Go Inc.
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Tours4fun Terms and Conditions.