Summary of The Day: Visit the second largest Baroque palace in the world in Godollo, Hungary!
After only a 30- minute drive from Budapest, we'll arrive to the former summer residence of Queen Elisabeth (Sisi) and Francis Joseph (Habsburg Emperor and Hungarian King 1867- 1916).
We'll visit the interior of the palace and stroll through its gardens to provide you with a glimpse of times under the Austro-Hungarian Empire. You'll become acquainted with the secrets of the royal family's private life, hidden doors and magnificent rooms. There will be an opportunity for a coffee break at your own expense.
The tour ends in Budapest city center.
Free pick-up service 30 minutes prior to tour departure at your hotel reception. Please include the name and address of your hotel in the comments section of the check-out page.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
Child (0-12 years)
* Adults: 13 and older
* Children: 3-12 years of age
* Children from ages 0-2 years old are free.
* Tour prices are based on EUR and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
You must reconfirm your hotel pick-up by 4:00pm the day before the tour.
In order to protect your personal property, please bring any valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any theft or loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.