Spectacular Spain With Barcelona
Q & As
- In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Reservation Process and E-Ticket
Terms and Conditions
Edit Photo Title & Description
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Pricing (Per Person)
Prices based on double room occupancy.
Single room supplement:
Triple room reduction per person:
Extra nights per person in Madrid:
in single room $133-$158, in twin $76-$93, in triple $68-$79
Extra nights per person in Barcelona:
in single room $205-$226, in twin $112-$125, in triple $102-$115
- City Highlights
MADRID Welcome and farewell dinners; guided sightseeing, visit the Prado Museum
TOLEDO Guided walking tour, visit an early synagogue, the gothic cathedral, Santo Tome Church with one of El Greco's masterpieces; visit a Damascene steel workshop; taste the local marzipan
GRANADA Guided walking tour, visit the Alhambra complex and the Water Gardens of the Generalife; a special dinner at a local restaurant
RONDA Walking tour, [LF] visit Plaza de Toros
JEREZ [LF] Sherry wine tasting with Spanish tapas
SEVILLE Guided sightseeing, visit the Alcazar, and walk through the Santa Cruz quarter
CORDOBA Guided walking tour, visit the Mosque of the Caliphs
MADRID-BARCELONA by high-speed AVE Train
BARCELONA Guided sightseeing including visits to Casa Batllo and the Sagrada Familia Basili
Headsets throughout the tour
- Launch Date
Full buffet breakfast daily; 4 three-course dinners with wine, including welcome and farewell dinners in Madrid and a special dinner in Granada
- If you intend to join the optional excursion to Gibraltar, please check visa requirements with your local consulate(s); responsibility for obtaining visas rests with the traveler. For Gibraltar, a special visa is required; a UK or Schengen visa will not gain entrance.
Spectacular Spain with Barcelona
Motorcoach; high-speed first-class AVE train. Free Wi-Fi available on your motorcoach and in most hotel lobbies.