- In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Reservation Process and E-Ticket
Terms and Conditions
Edit Photo Title & Description
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Pricing (Per Person)
|Land Start Date||Price From:|
|2017-05-06||USD $2,949.00||See in Cart|
|2017-05-08||USD $2,949.00||See in Cart|
|2017-05-15||USD $2,949.00||See in Cart|
|2017-05-29||USD $2,949.00||See in Cart|
|2017-06-03||USD $2,949.00||See in Cart|
|2017-06-12||USD $3,119.00||See in Cart|
|2017-06-26||USD $2,899.00||See in Cart|
|2017-07-10||USD $2,899.00||See in Cart|
|2017-08-14||USD $2,899.00||See in Cart|
|2017-08-26||USD $2,899.00||See in Cart|
Prices based on double room occupancy.
Single room supplement:
Triple room reduction per person:
Extra nights per person in Madrid:
Pre tour: in single room $118-$406, in twin $67-$220, in triple $59-$201
Post tour: in single room $83-$243, in twin $51-$135, in triple $46-$106
2018 departures are subject to itinerary and price modification. Details will be available in September 2017.
- City Highlights
MADRID Welcome and farewell dinners; guided sightseeing, visit the Prado Museum
SEGOVIA Take pictures of the Roman Aqueduct
RIBERA DEL DUERO [LF] Wine tasting with tapas at Bodega Portia
BURGOS Take pictures of the Cathedral of Santa Maria
BILBAO Guided visit of the Guggenheim Museum
SAN SEBASTIAN Visit the "Pearl of the Cantabrian Coast"
PAMPLONA [LF] Walk through the Calle Estafeta, followed by a Rioja wine tasting and dinner at Basaburua restaurant
SARAGOSSA Visit Plaza del Pilar
BARCELONA Guided sightseeing, visit Sagrada Familia Basilica, panoramic view from Montjuic Hill
VALENCIA Guided sightseeing; [LF] enjoy a traditional Horchata drink
GRANADA Special dinner at a local restaurant; guided sightseeing, visit the Alhambra complex and the Water Gardens of the Generalife
COSTA DEL SOL Excursion to Malaga
ROCK OF GIBRALTAR Guided sightseeing, visit St. Michael's Caves
SEVILLE [LF] Visit Real Maestranza bull ring; guided sightseeing, visit the Casa de Pilatos, and walk through the Santa Cruz quarter
CORDOBAGuided walking tour, visit the Mosque of the Caliphs
Headsets throughout the tour
- Launch Date
Full buffet breakfast daily; 7 three-course dinners with wine, including welcome and farewell dinners in Madrid, and special dinners in Pamplona and Granada
- Please check visa requirements with your local consulate(s); responsibility for obtaining visas rests with the traveler. For Gibraltar, a special visa is required; a UK or Schengen visa will not gain entrance.
- July 3 & July 10 Departures - San Fermin Feria in Pamplona.
- For operational reasons, slight schedule changes for the Barcelona program cannot be excluded.
Motorcoach. Free Wi-Fi available on your motorcoach and in most hotel lobbies.