- Best Selling
- In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Reservation Process and E-Ticket
Terms and Conditions
Edit Photo Title & Description
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Pricing (Per Person)
|Land Start Date||Price From:|
|2017-03-21||USD $2,409.00||See in Cart|
|2017-04-04||USD $2,459.00||See in Cart|
|2017-05-02||USD $2,459.00||See in Cart|
|2017-05-09||USD $2,459.00||See in Cart|
|2017-05-16||USD $2,459.00||See in Cart|
|2017-05-23||USD $2,459.00||See in Cart|
|2017-05-30||USD $2,459.00||See in Cart|
|2017-06-06||USD $2,509.00||See in Cart|
|2017-06-13||USD $2,509.00||See in Cart|
|2017-06-20||USD $2,509.00||See in Cart|
Prices based on double room occupancy.
Single room supplement:
Triple room reduction per person:
Extra nights per person in Madrid:
in single room $118-$150, in twin $67-$82, in triple $59-$76
- City Highlights
MADRID Welcome and farewell dinners; guided sightseeing, visit the Prado Museum
SEGOVIA Take pictures of the Roman aqueduct
AVILA Visit the walled town
SALAMANCA Orientation walk; [LF] wine tasting, dinner, and overnight stay at Hacienda Zorita
FATIMA Visit the Sanctuary of Our Lady of the Rosary
LISBON Guided sightseeing, visit the Alfama quarter and Jeronimos Monastery
AZARUJA [LF] Visit a cork factory
SEVILLE Guided sightseeing, visit the Casa de Pilatos, walk through the Santa Cruz quarter
ALGECIRAS - TANGIER By ferry across the Strait of Gibraltar
TANGIER [LF] panoramic drive to Cap Spartel, enjoy mint tea and biscuits; [LF] Moroccon show; guided sightseeing, visit Grand Socco square
GRANADA Guided walking tour, visit the Alhambra complex and the Water Gardens of the Generalife; a special dinner at a local restaurant
TOLEDO Guided walking tour, visit an early synagogue, the gothic cathedral, and Santo Tome Church with one of El Greco's masterpieces; visit a Damascene steel workshop
Headsets throughout the tour
- Launch Date
Full buffet breakfast daily; 6 three-course dinners with wine, including welcome and farewell dinners in Madrid and a special dinner in Granada
- If you intend to join the optional excursion to Gibraltar, please check visa requirements with your local consulate(s); responsibility for obtaining visas rests with the traveler. For Gibraltar, a special visa is required; a UK or Schengen visa will not gain entrance.
Motorcoach; ferry. Free Wi-Fi available on your motorcoach and in most hotel lobbies.