- In order to protect your personal property, please bring any valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any theft or loss at any location.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Reservation Process and E-Ticket
Terms and Conditions
Edit Photo Title & Description
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Pricing (Per Person)
|Land Start Date||Price From:|
|2017-05-19||USD $2,769.00||See in Cart|
|2017-06-02||USD $2,819.00||See in Cart|
|2017-06-09||USD $2,819.00||See in Cart|
|2017-06-23||USD $2,769.00||See in Cart|
|2017-07-07||USD $2,769.00||See in Cart|
|2017-07-28||USD $2,769.00||See in Cart|
|2017-08-18||USD $2,819.00||See in Cart|
|2017-09-01||USD $2,819.00||See in Cart|
|2017-09-08||USD $2,819.00||See in Cart|
|2017-09-15||USD $2,759.00||See in Cart|
Prices based on double room occupancy.
Single room supplement:
Triple room reduction per person:
Extra nights per person in Zurich:
in single room $171-$308, in twin $91-$194, in triple $82-$146
- City Highlights
ZÜRICH Welcome dinner; orientation walk of the Old Town
BIEL/BIENNE Visit the historical center
NEUCHÂTEL Visit the town
GENEVA Guided sightseeing
EVIAN-LES-BAINS Stop on the French side of Lake Geneva
GRUYÈRES [LF] Visit the castlein Gruyeres town, followed by a special lunch with local specialties and double creme
BROC[LF] Chocolate tasting at Maison Cailler
INTERLAKEN AREA [LF] Excursion to the Jungfrau massif
BERNE See the Bear Park, enjoy a panoramic view from the Rose Garden, Old Town
LUCERNE Walking tour including the Lion Monument and Chapel Bridge; taste chocolate pralines; farewell dinner at a local restaurant
Headsets throughout the tour
- Launch Date
Full buffet breakfast daily; 1 special lunch with a drink in Gruyeres, 4 three-course dinners with wine, including a welcome dinner in Zurich and a special farewell dinner in Lucerne
- Maximum elevation on tour"11,332 ft.
- Adequate footwear is required for the trip to the Jungfrau massif.
Motorcoach; mountain train. Free Wi-Fi available on your motorcoach and in most hotel lobbies.