Cuba's Charming Colonial Cities & Havana
Reservation Process and E-Ticket
Terms and Conditions
Edit Photo Title & Description
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Pricing (Per Person)
|Land Start Date||Price From:|
|2017-01-07||USD $3,869.00||See in Cart|
|2017-01-14||USD $3,869.00||See in Cart|
|2017-01-21||USD $3,869.00||See in Cart|
|2017-01-26||USD $3,809.00||See in Cart|
|2017-01-28||USD $3,869.00||See in Cart|
|2017-02-09||USD $3,809.00||See in Cart|
|2017-02-11||USD $3,869.00||See in Cart|
|2017-02-16||USD $3,809.00||See in Cart|
|2017-03-02||USD $3,809.00||See in Cart|
|2017-03-04||USD $3,869.00||See in Cart|
Dates & Prices do not include air travel.
Dates & Prices do not include air travel. Participation in this vacation requires purchase of the following flights from Globus, not included in pricing: (1) roundtrip air from your U.S. gateway and intra-vacation air segments; or (2) intra-vacation air segments only, starting at $543. Required intra-vacation air segments are: Miami/Camaguey; Havana/Miami. Your air price includes, (a) luggage allowance of 44 lbs per person (total for checked and carry-on), (b) Cuba Health Insurance ($46), (c) Cuban departure Tax ($25), and (d) applicable taxes.
Cuba Visa Fee ($80) is additional and mandatory. This fee will be added to your program summary.
For your convenience, as credit and debit cards issued by U.S. banks have limited use in Cuba, Program Gratuities ($191) are additional and mandatory. This fee will be added to your program summary.
Prices based on double room occupancy.
Single Room Supplement:
Triple rooms are not available.
Extra Nights per person in Miami:
in single room $212; in twin room $117
Group Voyagers, Inc.* is an organization licensed by the United States Department of the Treasury, Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC), CFR 515.565(b) and authorized to provide those who register as participants in our programs to visit Cuba legally for educational people-to-people interactions. Our itineraries provide a full-time schedule of people-to-people educational exchange activities designed to result in meaningful interactions between our travelers and individuals in Cuba. United States law requires that all participants in our programs adhere to the full-time schedule of people-to-people activities.
2017 prices and itineraries are subject to change. Details will be available in July 2016.
*Group Voyagers, Inc. is the company that markets and sells the Globus family of brands.
- City Highlights
CAMAGÜEY Discussion with an award-winning artist; bici (bike) taxi tour of the city; Camaguey Ballet Company; program at Casanova Pottery Studio; paladar dinner and discussion with the owner; meet with American Car Association owners and ride in an Old Styler car
KING RANCH Interact with local cowboys and village residents
TRINIDAD Visit a Casa Particular and enjoy lunch; historic city center; discussion at a library; workshop at Templo Yemaya
CIENFUEGOS City orientation; interact with tobacco rollers at a cigar factory; discussion with a local artists and studio visit; performance by the Cienfuegos Choir
PLAYA GIRÓN Visit the Bay of Pigs Museum, interact with a local family and Naturalist over lunch
HAVANA Performance and discussion with jazz musicians; tour of Hotel Nacional de Cuba; discussion with architect; Old Havana; Finca Vigia (Hemingway's home); discussion and lunch at an organic urban farm; interact with children and workers at a daycare center; Revolution Square; Colon Cemetery; workshop at artist Jose Fuster's studio; performance and discussion with members of the Cuban Institute of Music; discussion with Cuban baseball players
- Launch Date
Breakfast daily including a Continental Breakfast in Miami, 7 lunches, 6 dinners including a farewell dinner in Havana
- The "Cuba's Charming Colonial Cities & Havana" program requires walking on cobblestone streets and uneven pathways, climbing stairs, and participating in a full-time schedule of people-to-people activities.
- Due to the special requirements to visit Cuba, participants will be required to complete visa application and travel reservation forms and sign an affidavit confirming that they are traveling under a people-to-people license and are aware of the travel rules. Participants are also required to send a copy of their passport photo page. These items must be sent to Globus within 7 days of making a reservation.
- In Cuba, activities that have been scheduled far in advance can sometimes become unavailable for a number of different reasons. The purpose of the trip is to have meaningful interactions with the locals and if the planned people-to-people educational exchange isn't available, rest assured that another that will be just as enriching will be substituted.
- Small-Group Discovery - Never more than 24 participants in a group
Cuba's Charming Colonial Cities & Havana