Cuba's Charming Colonial Cities & Havana
Reservation Process and E-Ticket
Terms and Conditions
Edit Photo Title & Description
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Pricing (Per Person)
|Land Start Date||Price From:|
|2017-09-02||USD $3,639.00||See in Cart|
|2017-09-09||USD $3,639.00||See in Cart|
|2017-09-16||USD $3,839.00||See in Cart|
|2017-10-05||USD $3,779.00||See in Cart|
|2017-10-12||USD $3,779.00||See in Cart|
|2017-10-14||USD $3,839.00||See in Cart|
|2017-10-19||USD $3,779.00||See in Cart|
|2017-10-21||USD $3,839.00||See in Cart|
|2017-10-26||USD $3,779.00||See in Cart|
|2017-10-28||USD $3,839.00||See in Cart|
Dates & Prices do not include air travel.
Participation in this vacation requires purchase of the following flights from Globus, not included in pricing: (1) roundtrip air from your U.S. gateway and intra-vacation air segments; or (2) intra-vacation air segments only, starting at $483. Required intra-vacation air segments are: Miami/Camaguey; Havana/Miami. Air price includes luggage allowance of 44 lbs per person (total for checked and carry-on), required Cuba Health Insurance ($46), Cuban departure tax ($25), and applicable taxes. Air prices were effective on July 13, 2016, and their availability is limited. At the time you purchase your trip, air prices may be higher. For current prices, please contact your travel consultant or see our website.
Cuba Visa Fee ($85) is additional and mandatory. This fee will be added to your program summary.
For your convenience, as credit and debit cards issued by U.S. banks have limited use in Cuba, Program Gratuities ($193) are additional and mandatory. This fee will be added to your program summary.
Prices based on double room occupancy.
Single Room Supplement:
$1,185 to $1,410
Triple rooms are not available.
Extra Nights per person in Miami:
January-March (2017): in single room $282; in twin room $158
April-May: in single room $206; in twin room $120
June-September: in single room $189; in twin room $111
October-December: in single room $238; in twin room $136
January-March (2018): in single room $294; in twin room $163
2018 prices and itineraries are subject to change. Details will be available in July 2017.
Group Voyagers, Inc.* is an organization licensed by the United States Department of the Treasury, Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC), CFR 515.565(b) and authorized to provide those who register as participants in our programs to visit Cuba legally for educational people-to-people interactions. Our itineraries provide a full-time schedule of people-to-people educational exchange activities designed to result in meaningful interactions between our travelers and individuals in Cuba. United States law requires that all participants in our programs adhere to the full-time schedule of people-to-people activities.
*Group Voyagers, Inc. is the company that markets and sells the Globus family of brands.
- City Highlights
CAMAGÜEY Discussion with an award-winning artist; bici (bike) taxi tour of the city; Camaguey Ballet Company; program at Casanova Pottery Studio; paladar dinner and discussion with the owner; meet with American Car Association owners and ride in an Old Styler car
KING RANCH Interact with local cowboys and village residents
TRINIDAD Visit a Casa Particular and enjoy lunch; historic city center; workshop at Templo Yemaya
CIENFUEGOS Walking tour of historic city center; interact with tobacco rollers at a cigar factory; discussion with a local artist and studio visit; performance by the Cienfuegos Orchestra
PLAYA GIRÓN Visit the Bay of Pigs Museum; interact with a local family and Naturalist over lunch
HAVANA Performance and discussion with jazz musicians; discussion with architect; Old Havana; Finca Vigia (Hemingway's home); discussion and lunch at an organic urban farm; interact with children and workers at a daycare center; Revolution Square; Colon Cemetery; workshop at artist Jose Fuster's studio; discussion with Cuban baseball players; tour of Hotel Nacional de Cuba; performance and discussion with members of the Cuban Institute of Music; farewell dinner
- Launch Date
Breakfast daily, 7 lunches, 6 dinners including a farewell dinner in Havana
- The "Cuba's Charming Colonial Cities & Havana" program requires walking on cobblestone streets and uneven pathways, climbing stairs, and participating in a full-time schedule of people-to-people activities.
- Due to the special requirements to visit Cuba, participants will be required to complete and sign a travel affidavit/visa application form confirming that they are traveling under a people-to-people license and will participate in a full-time schedule of educational exchange activities. Participants are also required to send a color copy of their passport valid photo page (passports must be valid 6 months from the last date of travel). These items must be sent to Globus within 7 days of making a reservation.
- In Cuba, activities that have been scheduled far in advance can sometimes become unavailable for a number of different reasons. The purpose of the trip is to have meaningful interactions with the locals and if the planned people-to-people educational exchange isn't available, rest assured that another that will be just as enriching will be substituted.
Cuba's Charming Colonial Cities & Havana