Spiritual Journey Through Cuba
Reservation Process and E-Ticket
Terms and Conditions
Edit Photo Title & Description
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Pricing (Per Person)
|Land Start Date||Price From:|
Dates & Prices do not include air travel.
Dates & Prices do not include air travel.
Participation in this vacation requires purchase of the following flights from Globus, not included in pricing: (1) roundtrip air from your U.S. gateway and intra-vacation air segments; or (2) intra-vacation air segments only, starting at $613. Required intra-vacation air segments are: Miami/Santiago de Cuba; Havana/Miami. Your air price includes, (a) luggage allowance of 44 lbs per person (total for checked and carry-on), (b) Cuba Health Insurance ($46), (c) Cuban departure Tax ($25), and (d) applicable taxes.
Cuba Visa Fee ($80) is additional and mandatory. This fee will be added to your program summary.
For your convenience, as credit and debit cards issued by U.S. banks have limited use in Cuba, Program Gratuities ($240) are additional and mandatory. This fee will be added to your program summary.
Prices based on double room occupancy.
Single Room Supplement:
Triple rooms are not available.
Extra Nights per person in Miami:
in single room $212; in twin room $117
2017 departures are subject to itinerary and price modification. Details will be available in June 2016.
- City Highlights
SANTIAGO DE CUBA Visit to San Pedro de la Roca Castle, interactive vocal performance, see historic Santiago de Cuba with local architect/historian, Cathedral of Our Lady of Assumption, visit the community of La Caridad del Cobre and attend Mass, scenic cruise in Santiago Bay, discussion with local fishermen, see the changing of the guards at Santa Ifigenia Cemetery
HOLGUÍN Visit the Hill of the Cross, discussion with workers at a traditional print shop, meet staff at a musical-organ factory
GIBARAInteractive dance lesson, farm-to-table cooking demonstration at a local paladar, visit a spice farm and interact with workers
CAMAGÜEY Visit church at Plaza de Carmen, discussion with Camaguey's artists, interaction with paladar owner and staff, Camaguey Ballet Company, workshop at Casanova Pottery Studio, visit the church and meet the family and local parishioners
SANCTI SPIRITUS Visit historic city center including Cuba's oldest church
SANTA CLARA Visit Che Guevara Memorial
CAYO SANTA MARIA Discussion with church members
HAVANA Discussion and lunch at an organic urban farm, interact with children at a daycare center run by local nuns, Finca Vigia (Hemingway's home), performance and discussion with members of the Cuban Institute of Music, visit the pilgrimage site of San Lazaro, workshop on Santeria at Callejon de Hamel, discussion with architect, Old Havana, Mass at the Cathedral of Havana, Colon Cemetery, tour Hotel Nacional de Cuba, discussion at Jose Fuster's Studio, interaction at the Angeles de Futuro Project, ride in an Old Styler car through the streets of Havana
- Launch Date
Breakfast daily including a continental breakfast in Miami, 9 lunches, 6 dinners including a farewell dinner in Havana
- This program requires walking on cobblestone streets and uneven pathways, climbing stairs, and participating in a full-time schedule of people-to-people activities.
- Due to the special requirements to visit Cuba, participants will be required to complete visa application and travel reservation forms and sign an affidavit confirming that they are traveling under a people-to-people license and are aware of the travel rules. Participants are also required to send a copy of their passport photo page. These items must be sent to Globus within 7 days of making a reservation.
- In Cuba, activities that have been scheduled far in advance can sometimes become unavailable for a number of different reasons, the purpose of the trip is to have meaningful interactions with the locals and if the planned people-to-people educational exchange isn't available, rest assured that another enriching activity will be substituted.
Spiritual Journey through Cuba