Legacy Of St. Patrick - Faith-based Travel
- In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Reservation Process and E-Ticket
Terms and Conditions
Edit Photo Title & Description
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Pricing (Per Person)
|Land Start Date||Price From:|
|2017-06-12||USD $2,299.00||See in Cart|
|2017-09-25||USD $2,289.00||See in Cart|
Prices based on double room occupancy.
Single room supplement:
Triple room reduction per person:
- City Highlights
DUBLIN Welcome dinner; orientation drive, visit St. Patrick's Cathedral
DOWNPATRICK Visit the Saint Patrick Centre
BELFAST Guided "Living History" tour; visit the Titanic Exhibition
COUNTY ANTRIM Visit Giant's Causeway
ARMAGH Visit the ecclesiastical metropolis of Ireland
KNOCK Visit the Shrine, the Church of the Apparition, the Basilica, the Folk Museum
MURRISK (CROAGH PATRICK) Visit the Croagh Patrick Visitor Centre
KYLEMORE Visit the Benedictine abbey
ARAN ISLANDS Ferry to and from Inishmore; hear a presentation about life on the island by a local historian; take a minibus tour with a driver-guide; visit Dun Aengus; enjoy lunch at a local pub
RATHBAUN FARM See the farmer at work and enjoy morning coffee at the farmhouse
CLIFFS OF MOHER Savor the spectacular views
KILKENNY Explore this pretty county town
GLENDALOUGH Guided tour of the medieval monastic settlement
Headsets Throughout the tour
- Launch Date
Full Irish breakfast daily; 1 lunch at a local pub; 4 three-course dinners with wine and choice of menus, including a welcome dinner in Dublin
- Due to the adventurous style of the Aran Islands excursion, we recommend you bring suitable outdoor wear and comfortable shoes.
Legacy of St. Patrick - Faith-Based Travel
Motorcoach; Aran island ferry and minibus. Free Wi-Fi available on your motorcoach and in most hotel lobbies.