Footsteps Of Apostle Paul
- Best Selling
Reservation Process and E-Ticket
Terms and Conditions
Edit Photo Title & Description
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Pricing (Per Person)
|Land Start Date||Price From:|
|2016-10-02||USD $1,993.00||See in Cart|
|2017-04-09||USD $2,230.00||See in Cart|
|2017-04-30||USD $2,240.00||See in Cart|
|2017-05-07||USD $2,240.00||See in Cart|
|2017-05-14||USD $2,240.00||See in Cart|
|2017-05-21||USD $2,240.00||See in Cart|
|2017-06-04||USD $2,240.00||See in Cart|
|2017-06-18||USD $2,240.00||See in Cart|
|2017-07-02||USD $2,240.00||See in Cart|
|2017-07-16||USD $2,240.00||See in Cart|
Prices based on double room occupancy.
Port Taxes of $111 are not included.
Supplement per person to outside cabin XD:
Supplement for single room on land and single occupancy in inside cabin IC:
Supplement for single room on land and single occupancy in outside cabin XD:
Reduction for triple room on land and triple occupancy in inside cabin IC:
Reduction for triple room on land and triple occupancy in outside cabin XD:
Cabin assignments and meal seatings are determined during the tour prior to boarding.
- City Highlights
ATHENS Welcome and farewell dinners; guided sightseeing, visit the Acropolis and Areopagus
- Gratuities to service personnel on board and port taxes are not included.
- Rotation of ports of call may vary for congestion reasons at certain ports with or without prior notice.
- Cabin categories: Inside cabin (category IC), Outside cabin (category XD)
- All cabins with two lower beds and private shower and toilet.
- Full entertainment program on board.
- Globus Host service throughout the cruise.
- Please check visa requirements with your local consulate(s); responsibility for obtaining visas rests with the traveler.
THESSALONIKA Guided sightseeing, excursion to ancient Philippi and Kavala
VERIA Visit the Bema of Apostle Paul
METEORA Guided visit of Varlaam and St. Stephen's Monasteries
CRUISING Three-night cruise to Mykonos; Kusadasi (Turkey), with an included excursion to the ruins of Ephesus; Patmos, with an included excursion to the Monastery of St. John and the Cave of the Apocalypse; Crete; Santorini
CORINTH Guided visit of the excavations
Headsets throughout the tour
- Launch Date
Full buffet breakfast; 5 three-course dinners with wine, including welcome and farewell dinners in Athens; plus all meals on board daily featuring full a la carte breakfasts, lunches, and dinners
Footsteps of Apostle Paul - Faith-Based Travel
Motorcoach; sea cruise. Free Wi-Fi available on your motorcoach and in most hotel lobbies.