Legacy Of Pope St John Paul Ii
- In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
Reservation Process and E-Ticket
Terms and Conditions
Edit Photo Title & Description
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Pricing (Per Person)
Prices based on double room occupancy.
Single room supplement:
Triple room reduction per person:
- City Highlights
WARSAW Welcome and farewell dinners; guided sightseeing, visit the Cathedral of St. John and the Warsaw Ghetto
NIEPOKALANOW Visit the Franciscan Friary
CZESTOCHOWA Explore the Jasna Gora Shrine and see the Black Madonna
AUSCHWITZ Visit the remains of the former concentration camp, the Martyrdom Museum, and St. Maximilian Kolbe's cell
KRAKOW Visit the Shrine of Divine Mercy; guided sightseeing, visit Wawel Royal Castle, St. Mary's Church, and the Sanctuary of St. John Paul II
WADOWICE Visit the Pope's Family Home Museum
KALWARIA ZEBRZYDOWSKA Visit the shrine
Headsets Throughout the tour
- Launch Date
Full buffet breakfast daily; 4 three-course dinners with wine, including welcome and farewell dinners in Warsaw
- Departure March 31 - Divine Mercy Sunday in Czestochowa (April 3)
- Departure August 11 - St. Maximilian Kolbe Feast Day in Auschwitz (August 14)
- Departure October 17 - Pope Saint John Paul II Feast Day in Wadowice (October 22)
- Departure October 17 - starts on Monday in Warsaw instead of Thursday
Legacy of Pope Saint John Paul II - Faith-Based Travel
Motorcoach. Free Wi-Fi available on your motorcoach and in most hotel lobbies.