Legacy Of The Incas With Peru's Amazon & Galapagos Cruise
- Best Selling
- Book a 2012 Globus South America air-inclusive vacation to receive $200 off the air price per person. Booking must be made and under deposit between February 1 and March 27, 2012 for travel between February 1 and December 31, 2012. Offer not valid with any other offer except Journeys Club Repeat Traveler benefit. Applies to new 2012 bookings only, and offer will not be applied to pre-existing bookings. Offer reliant on space availability. Full cancellation penalties will apply. Certain government-imposed taxes and fees of up to $375, including a September 11th Security fee of up to $10, are additional and must be paid by each traveler. Additional restrictions may apply.
- In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Reservation Process and E-Ticket
Terms and Conditions
Edit Photo Title & Description
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Pricing (Per Person)
|Land Start Date||Price From:|
|2017-02-22||USD $8,309.00||See in Cart|
|2017-03-22||USD $8,309.00||See in Cart|
|2017-04-05||USD $8,309.00||See in Cart|
|2017-06-14||USD $8,309.00||See in Cart|
|2017-07-12||USD $8,309.00||See in Cart|
|2017-08-09||USD $8,309.00||See in Cart|
|2017-09-06||USD $8,309.00||See in Cart|
|2017-10-04||USD $8,309.00||See in Cart|
|2017-10-18||USD $8,309.00||See in Cart|
|2017-11-01||USD $8,309.00||See in Cart|
Dates & Prices do not include air travel.
Participation in this vacation requires purchase of the following flights from Globus, not included in pricing: (1) roundtrip air from your U.S. gateway and intra-vacation air segments, starting at $1,661 (based on Miami, departure in March, 2016); or (2) intra-vacation air segments only. Required intra-vacation air segments: Lima/Puerto Maldonado; Puerto Maldonado/Lima; Lima/Cusco; Cusco/Juliaca; Juliaca/Lima. Air prices were effective on July 15, 2015 and their availability is limited. At the time you purchase your tour, air prices may be higher.
Galapagos cruise price is based on a Horizon Deck Explorer cabin on the Santa Cruz II. Cabin upgrades are available.
Galapagos cruise price includes Galapagos National Park entrance fee and transit card ($120 value)
Prices based on double room occupancy.
Single Room Supplement:
$3,970 to $4,180
Triple Rooms are not available:
Extra Nights per person in Lima:
in single room $182; in twin room $97; in triple room $91
2017 prices and itineraries are subject to change. Details will be available in July 2016.
- City Highlights
PERU'S AMAZON Enjoy three nights in the Peruvian Amazon
LIMASightseeing with a Local Guide; visit San Francisco Monastery and a [LF] local Peruvian food market; welcome dinner at Casa Garcia Alvarado; farewell dinner
SACRED VALLEYVisit the Kenko Amphitheater and Pisac; [LF] Mother Earth Ceremony with a shaman; dinner and Peruvian Paso Horse Show; visit Ollantaytambo and [LF] a local home for a glimpse into rural Peruvian life
MACHU PICCHUTake the Vistadome train through the Urubamba Valley; sightseeing with a Local Guide and a second entrance to the ruins on your second day in Machu Picchu; Pisco Sour mixology lesson
CUSCOSightseeing with a Local Guide; visit the cathedral and the Santo Domingo Monastery, and the Temple of Sacsayhuaman
LAKE TITICACAGuided sightseeing to Taquile and the Uros Floating Islands
SILLUSTANIVisit the ruins; [LF] learn about the lives of the local people
PARACASFly over the Nazca Lines; cruise to the Ballestas Islands
GALAPAGOS ISLANDSSightseeing in Quito; 4-night Galapagos Islands cruise
Headsets throughout the tour
- Launch Date
Breakfast daily, 11 lunches, 15 three-course dinners including a welcome dinner at a historic home and a farewell dinner in Lima
- Participation in this tour requires guest's name exactly as it appears on his/her passport, D.O.B., gender, and nationality at the time of booking.
Santa Cruz II
Legacy of the Incas with Peru's Amazon & Galapagos Cruise