Patagonia: Journey To The End Of The World With Uruguay
- In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Reservation Process and E-Ticket
Terms and Conditions
Edit Photo Title & Description
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Pricing (Per Person)
|Land Start Date||Price From:|
|2017-11-07||USD $5,779.00||See in Cart|
|2017-11-28||USD $5,779.00||See in Cart|
|2018-01-30||USD $6,149.00||See in Cart|
|2018-02-20||USD $6,149.00||See in Cart|
|2018-03-06||USD $6,099.00||See in Cart|
|2018-03-20||USD $6,099.00||See in Cart|
Dates & Prices do not include air travel.
Participation in this vacation requires purchase of the following flights from Globus, not included in pricing: (1) roundtrip air from your U.S. gateway and intra-vacation air segments, starting at $2,012 (based on Miami, departure in March, 2017); or (2) intra-vacation air segments only. Required intra-vacation air segments: Santiago/Punta Arenas; El Calafate/Ushuaia; Ushuaia/Buenos Aires. Air prices were effective on July 13, 2016 and their availability is limited. At the time you purchase your tour, air prices may be higher.
Gratuities for Tour Director, driver, and Local guides are available for pre-purchase on the base vacation. For vacations that include an extension to the base, pre-paid gratuities only include the base portion. Any additional gratuities would need to be paid on trip.
Prices based on double room occupancy.
Single Room Supplement:
Triple rooms are not available
Extra Nights per person in Santiago:
in single room $236; in twin room $130
Extra Nights per person in Montevideo:
Monday-Thursday: in single room $218; in twin room $121
Friday-Sunday: in single room $186; in twin room $101
2018 prices and itineraries are subject to change. Details will be available in July 2017.
- City Highlights
SANTIAGO [LF] Visit Santa Rita Winery with a wine-making experience; Santiago sightseeing with a Local Guide; visit La Vega Central Market and a local pubPUNTA ARENAS Visit the first fortified settlement on the Straits of Magellan at Fort Bulnes
PUERTO NATALES Visit Torres del Paine National Park and Milodon Cave; Chilean fjords cruise
EL CALAFATE Cruise Lago Argentino, see Upsala Glacier, and visit Estancia Cristina; visit Los Glaciares National Park and Perito Moreno Glacier
USHUAIA [LF] Cruise the Beagle Channel to Martillo Island; visit Tierra del Fuego National Park
BUENOS AIRES [LF] Private wine tasting with sommelier and dinner at a local restaurant; city sightseeing with a Local Guide; visit the Metropolitan Cathedral and Recoleta Cemetery; [LF] Tango lesson, dinner, and Tango show
URUGUAY High-speed catamaran to Colonia del Sacramento in Uruguay; guided sightsseing of Colonia del Sacramento and Montevideo
Headsets throughout the tour
- Launch Date
Breakfast daily, 7 lunches, 2 three-course dinners including a farewell dinner and Tango show in Buenos Aires
- Participation in this tour requires guest's name exactly as it appears on his/her passport, D.O.B., gender, and nationality at the time of booking.
Patagonia: Journey to the End of the World with Uruguay