Spirit Of South America With Amazon & Galapagos Cruise
- Best Selling
- Book a 2012 Globus South America air-inclusive vacation to receive $200 off the air price per person. Booking must be made and under deposit between February 1 and March 27, 2012 for travel between February 1 and December 31, 2012. Offer not valid with any other offer except Journeys Club Repeat Traveler benefit. Applies to new 2012 bookings only, and offer will not be applied to pre-existing bookings. Offer reliant on space availability. Full cancellation penalties will apply. Certain government-imposed taxes and fees of up to $375, including a September 11th Security fee of up to $10, are additional and must be paid by each traveler. Additional restrictions may apply.
- In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Reservation Process and E-Ticket
Terms and Conditions
Edit Photo Title & Description
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Pricing (Per Person)
|Land Start Date||Price From:|
|2017-05-05||USD $9,039.00||See in Cart|
|2017-05-19||USD $9,039.00||See in Cart|
|2017-06-16||USD $9,039.00||See in Cart|
|2017-07-14||USD $9,039.00||See in Cart|
|2017-09-08||USD $9,039.00||See in Cart|
|2017-09-22||USD $9,039.00||See in Cart|
|2017-10-06||USD $9,039.00||See in Cart|
|2017-10-20||USD $9,039.00||See in Cart|
|2017-11-03||USD $9,039.00||See in Cart|
|2018-01-12||USD $9,669.00||See in Cart|
Dates & Prices do not include air travel.
Participation in this vacation requires purchase of the following flights from Globus, not included in pricing: (1) roundtrip air from your U.S. gateway and intra-vacation air segments, starting at $2,752 (based on Miami departure in March, 2017); or (2) intra-vacation air segments only. Required intra-vacation air segments: Manaus/Rio de Janeiro; Rio de Janeiro/Buenos Aires; Buenos Aires/Iguassu Falls; Iguassu Falls/Lima; Lima/Cusco; Cusco/Lima; Lima/Quito; Quito/Galapagos; Galapagos/Guayaquil. Air prices were effective on July 13, 2016 and their availability is limited. At the time you purchase your tour, air prices may be higher.
Gratuities for Tour Director, driver, and Local guides are available for pre-purchase on the base vacation. For vacations that include an extension to the base, pre-paid gratuities only include the base portion. Any additional gratuities would need to be paid on trip.
Galapagos cruise price is based on a Standard Plus category cabin on the Galapagos Legend. Cabin upgrades are available.
Galapagos cruise price includes Galapagos National Park entrance fee, transit card, and ship's fuel surcharge ($170) value)
Prices based on double room occupancy.
Single Room Supplement:
$3,335 to $4,125
Triple rooms are not available
Extra Nights per person in Manaus:
in single room $156; in twin room $83
Extra Nights per person in Guayaquil:
in single room $191; in twin room $106
2018 prices and itineraries are subject to change. Details will be available in July 2017.
- City Highlights
BRAZIL'S AMAZONGuided city sightseeing; "Meeting of the Waters" cruise; visit the Manaus Opera House, a local market, a jungle island, monkey reserve, and a native Amazon village; guided canoe rides and jungle walks
RIO DE JANEIROCable-car ride up Sugar Loaf Mountain and [LF] Sugar Loaf cocktail party; welcome dinner; sightseeing with a Local Guide; visit Corcovado Mountain and the cathedral; Samba show and churrascaria dinner
BUENOS AIRESSightseeing with a Local Guide; visit the Metropolitan Cathedral, Recoleta Cemetery; [LF] Tango dance lesson; Tango show
IGUASSU FALLSSightseeing with a Local Guide; visit both sides of the falls; Ecological Jungle Train
LIMASightseeing with a Local Guide; visit San Francisco Monastery; [LF] dinner at Larco Herrera Museum; [LF] local Peruvian food market
SACRED VALLEY Visit Kenko Amphitheater and Pisac; [LF] Mother Earth Ceremony with a shaman; visit Ollantaytambo and [LF] a local home visit for a glimpse into rural Peruvian life
MACHU PICCHU Take the Vistadome train through the Urubamba Valley; sightseeing with Local Guide and two days entrance to the ruins
CUSCO Sightseeing with a Local Guide; visit the cathedral, the Santo Domingo Monastery, and Temple of Sacsayhuaman; farewell dinner
GALÁPAGOSQuito sightseeing; 4-night Galapagos cruise
Headsets throughout the tour
- Launch Date
Breakfast daily, 8 lunches, 15 three-course dinners including a welcome dinner, churrascaria dinner with Samba show in Rio, steak dinner with Tango show in Buenos Aires, and a farewell dinner in Cusco
- Participation in this tour requires guest's name exactly as it appears on his/her passport, D.O.B., gender, and nationality at the time of booking.
Spirit of South America with Amazon & Galapagos Cruise