East Meets West
- In order to protect your personal property, please bring any valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any theft or loss at any location.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Reservation Process and E-Ticket
Terms and Conditions
Edit Photo Title & Description
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Pricing (Per Person)
|Land Start Date||Price From:|
|2017-04-24||USD $3,149.00||See in Cart|
|2017-05-22||USD $3,169.00||See in Cart|
|2017-06-05||USD $3,169.00||See in Cart|
|2017-06-19||USD $3,169.00||See in Cart|
|2017-07-03||USD $3,169.00||See in Cart|
|2017-07-17||USD $3,169.00||See in Cart|
|2017-07-31||USD $3,169.00||See in Cart|
|2017-08-14||USD $3,169.00||See in Cart|
|2017-08-21||USD $3,169.00||See in Cart|
|2017-08-28||USD $3,169.00||See in Cart|
Prices based on double room occupancy.
Single room supplement:
Triple room reduction per person:
Extra nights per person in Dubrovnik:
in single room $108-$260, in twin & in triple $75-$178
Extra nights per person in Vienna:
in single room $135-$163, in twin & in triple $75-$103
- City Highlights
DUBROVNIK Welcome dinner; guided walking tour, visit Rector's Palace
MONTENEGRO [LF] Guided walking tour of Kotor, see Budva
MOSTAR Admire the Old Bridge
SARAJEVO Guided sightseeing, [LF] visit the Sarajevo Tunnel
SPLIT Guided walking tour, visit Diocletian's Palace; a special dinner with wine at a local restaurant
ZADAR Guided sightseeing
PLITVICE NATIONAL PARK Walking tour
ZAGREB Guided sightseeing, visit the cathedral
LJUBLJANA Guided sightseeing, visit St. Nicholas' Cathedral; [LF] excursion to Postojna to visit the caves, and to Predjama to visit the castle
VIENNA Guided sightseeing, visit Heldenplatz and St. Stephen's Cathedral; farewell dinner with Heurigen wine at a local restaurant
Headsets throughout the tour
- Launch Date
Full buffet breakfast daily; 7 three-course dinners with wine, including a welcome dinner in Dubrovnik and special dinners in Split and Vienna
- Please check visa requirements with your local consulate(s); responsibility for obtaining visas rests with the traveler.
East Meets West
Motorcoach; mini-train. Free Wi-Fi available on your motorcoach and in most hotel lobbies.