St. Petersburg & Moscow
Q & As
- In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Reservation Process and E-Ticket
Terms and Conditions
Edit Photo Title & Description
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Pricing (Per Person)
|Land Start Date||Price From:|
|2017-04-24||USD $2,029.00||See in Cart|
|2017-05-08||USD $2,069.00||See in Cart|
|2017-05-15||USD $2,069.00||See in Cart|
|2017-05-22||USD $2,069.00||See in Cart|
|2017-05-29||USD $2,069.00||See in Cart|
|2017-06-05||USD $2,099.00||See in Cart|
|2017-06-19||USD $2,099.00||See in Cart|
|2017-06-26||USD $2,099.00||See in Cart|
|2017-07-03||USD $2,069.00||See in Cart|
|2017-07-10||USD $2,069.00||See in Cart|
Prices based on double room occupancy.
Single room supplement:
Triple room reduction per person:
Extra nights per person in St. Petersburg:
in single room $147-$253, in twin $86-$147, in triple $79-$120
Extra nights per person in Moscow:
in single room $157-$286, in twin $88-$151, in triple $65-$107
- City Highlights
ST. PETERSBURG [LF] A welcome dinner with Russian delicacies; guided sightseeing, visit the Hermitage Museum, St. Isaac's Cathedral, and Catherine Palace (if closed, visit Pavlovsk Palace instead)
ST. PETERSBURG - MOSCOW By high-speed Sapsan train
MOSCOW [LF] Visit the Moscow Underground and Red Square; guided sightseeing, visit the Kremlin and the Armory Museum; a farewell dinner with Russian champagne
- Launch Date
Full buffet breakfast daily; 2 three-course dinners with wine: a welcome dinner in St. Petersburg and a farewell dinner in Moscow
- Slight changes to the day-by-day itinerary cannot be excluded.
- Please check visa requirements with your local consulate(s); responsibility for obtaining visas rests with the traveler.
- Security train regulations require clients' family and first name, D.O.B., gender, and nationality at time of booking.
St. Petersburg & Moscow
Motorcoach; high-speed Sapsan train. Free Wi-Fi available in most hotel lobbies.