Munich, Salzburg & Vienna
- In order to protect your personal property, please bring any valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any theft or loss at any location.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Reservation Process and E-Ticket
Terms and Conditions
Edit Photo Title & Description
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Pricing (Per Person)
|Land Start Date||Price From:|
|2016-12-11||USD $1,899.00||See in Cart|
|2017-04-23||USD $2,069.00||See in Cart|
|2017-04-30||USD $2,069.00||See in Cart|
|2017-05-07||USD $2,069.00||See in Cart|
|2017-05-14||USD $2,069.00||See in Cart|
|2017-05-21||USD $2,069.00||See in Cart|
|2017-05-28||USD $2,069.00||See in Cart|
|2017-06-04||USD $2,069.00||See in Cart|
|2017-06-11||USD $2,069.00||See in Cart|
|2017-06-18||USD $2,069.00||See in Cart|
Prices based on double room occupancy.
Single room supplement:
Triple room reduction per person:
Extra nights per person in Munich:
in single room $118-$248, in twin $66-$137, in triple $60-$107
Extra nights per person in Vienna:
in single room $124, in twin $79, in triple $66
- City Highlights
MUNICH Welcome dinner at a local restaurant; guided sightseeing, visit Marienplatz
NEUSCHWANSTEIN [LF] Guided visit of King Ludwig's castle, followed by lunch with local specialties
INNSBRUCK Walk through the Old Town to the Golden Roof
SALZBURG Guided sightseeing tour, visit Mirabell Gardens, Residenz Square, and Mozart's birthplace
MONDSEE Visit the church from The Sound of Music
DANUBE CRUISE [LF] Enjoy Kaffee und Kuchen (coffee and cake) (except December11 departure)
VIENNA Guided sightseeing, visit Schonbrunn Palace and Heldenplatz; [LF] farewell dinner and classical music concert
Headsets throughout the tour
- Launch Date
Full buffet breakfast daily; 1 special lunch with a drink at Neuschwanstein; 3 three-course dinners with wine, including a special welcome dinner in Munich and a special farewell dinner and concert in Vienna
- December 11 Departure - Christmas markets instead of Danube Cruise.
- Hitler's Eagle's Nest is normally open from mid-May to end-September. Check with your Tour Director for the availability of this excursion
Munich, Salzburg & Vienna
Motorcoach; boat cruise. Free Wi-Fi available on your motorcoach and in most hotel lobbies.