Munich, Salzburg & Vienna
Day 1 - Arrive in Munich, Germany. Welcome to Munich! At 6 pm, meet your Tour Director and traveling companions, and leave the hotel for a special welcome dinner with wine at one of Munich's lively restaurants. (D)
Day 2 - Munich. Sightseeing with a Local Guide of Germany's "Secret Capital" features the Olympic Stadium, built for the 1972 Olympics; the 1,000-foot-high Olympic Tower; Konigsplatz, used for Nazi rallies during World War II. Drive along the Ludwigstrasse, and see the Bavarian Arch of Triumph and Field Marshall Hall. Also visit lively MARIENPLATZ with the Old and the New Town Halls and the gothic Frauenkirche. An optional excursion is available to Linderhof Castle, one of Ludwig's prettiest castles, and the picturesque Passion Play town of Oberammergau. (B)
Day 3 - Munich - Neuschwanstein - Innsbruck, Austria - Salzburg. Drive into the garden-like landscapes of the Bavarian Alps and [LF] visit King Ludwig's NEUSCHWANSTEIN CASTLE, which famously inspired Walt Disney. Enjoy magnificent views of the Alps from high up, then have lunch at the foot of the castle with local specialties like Bratwurst (sausage) or Suppe (soup). On to Innsbruck in the Tyrolean mountains for a walk through the quaint medieval lanes to Emperor Maximilian's GOLDEN ROOF. Time to shop for crystal, for which Innsbruck is famous, before continuing to Mozart's hometown, Salzburg. (B,L,D)
Day 4 - Salzburg. Join your Local Guide for a walking tour through the historic center. Admire exquisite MIRABELL GARDENS, the Great Festival Hall, St. Peter's Monastery, and magnificent RESIDENZ SQUARE, where some scenes of the Sound of Music movie were filmed. Also visit MOZART'S BIRTHPLACE in the charming Getreidegasse. Later, you may wish to join an optional excursion to spectacular Berchtesgaden and Hitler's Eagle's Nest. (B)
Day 5 - Salzburg - Mondsee - Vienna. Visit the PARISH CHURCH in Mondsee, which was used for the wedding scenes in The Sound of Music. A leisurely [LF] DANUBE CRUISE along the most scenic section of the river follows, and during the cruise, enjoy Kaffee und Kuchen (coffee and cake). Arrive in Vienna, once the center of the mighty Habsburg Empire. Tonight, you may wish to join an optional Heurigen evening. (B)
Day 6 - Vienna. Start your guided sightseeing with a visit to magnificent SCHONBRUNN PALACE, modeled after France's Palace of Versailles. Then, drive along the Ringstrasse, pass the State Opera House, the Jewish quarter, and stop at the Hofburg Palace, winter residence of the Austrian Imperial family. Marvel at the impressive courtyards, famous HELDENPLATZ, and awesome St. Stephen's Cathedral. Time to savor Sachertorte and watch the jolly crowd in one of Vienna's famous coffee houses or choose from our exciting optional possibilities. (B)
Day 7 - At Leisure in Vienna. For those who wish to "see it all," there is a chance to join an interesting optional excursion to Bratislava, capital of Slovakia. Tonight, a [LF] farewell dinner with wine, followed by a classical music concert, is the best way to say auf Wiedersehen, Wien. (B,D)
Day 8 - Vienna. Your vacation ends with breakfast this morning. (B)
- In order to protect your personal property, please bring any valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any theft or loss at any location.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Reservation Process and E-Ticket
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
Terms and Conditions
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.
- Please refer to our Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy before you make reservation.
- Please refer to Customer Agreement before you make reservation.
- Local tour provider reserves the right to make modifications to tour arrangements including order of tour activities, hotel and its location if deemed necessary.
Edit Photo Title & Description
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Pricing (Per Person)
|Land Start Date||Price From:|
|2016-06-12||USD $1,969.00||See in Cart|
|2016-06-26||USD $1,969.00||See in Cart|
|2016-07-03||USD $1,969.00||See in Cart|
|2016-07-24||USD $1,969.00||See in Cart|
|2016-07-31||USD $1,969.00||See in Cart|
|2016-08-14||USD $1,969.00||See in Cart|
|2016-09-04||USD $1,969.00||See in Cart|
|2016-09-11||USD $1,969.00||See in Cart|
|2016-09-18||USD $1,969.00||See in Cart|
|2016-09-25||USD $1,969.00||See in Cart|
Prices based on double room occupancy.
Single room supplement:
Triple room reduction per person:
Extra nights per person in Munich:
in single room $118-$248, in twin $66-$137, in triple $60-$107
Extra nights per person in Vienna:
in single room $124, in twin $79, in triple $66
- City Highlights
MUNICH Welcome dinner at a local restaurant; guided sightseeing, visit Marienplatz
NEUSCHWANSTEIN [LF] Guided visit of King Ludwig's castle, followed by lunch with local specialties
INNSBRUCK Walk through the Old Town to the Golden Roof
SALZBURG Guided sightseeing tour, visit Mirabell Gardens, Residenz Square, and Mozart's birthplace
MONDSEE Visit the church from The Sound of Music
DANUBE CRUISE [LF] Enjoy Kaffee und Kuchen (coffee and cake) (except December11 departure)
VIENNA Guided sightseeing, visit Schonbrunn Palace and Heldenplatz; [LF] farewell dinner and classical music concert
Headsets throughout the tour
- Launch Date
Full buffet breakfast daily; 1 special lunch with a drink at Neuschwanstein; 3 three-course dinners with wine, including a special welcome dinner in Munich and a special farewell dinner and concert in Vienna
- December 11 Departure - Christmas markets instead of Danube Cruise.
- Hitler's Eagle's Nest is normally open from mid-May to end-September. Check with your Tour Director for the availability of this excursion
Munich, Salzburg & Vienna
Motorcoach; boat cruise. Free Wi-Fi available on your motorcoach and in most hotel lobbies.