- Best Selling
- In order to protect your personal property, please bring any valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any theft or loss at any location.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Reservation Process and E-Ticket
Terms and Conditions
Edit Photo Title & Description
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Pricing (Per Person)
|Land Start Date||Price From:|
|2017-04-08||USD $2,199.00||See in Cart|
|2017-04-15||USD $2,249.00||See in Cart|
|2017-04-22||USD $2,249.00||See in Cart|
|2017-04-27||USD $2,249.00||See in Cart|
|2017-04-29||USD $2,249.00||See in Cart|
|2017-05-04||USD $2,249.00||See in Cart|
|2017-05-06||USD $2,249.00||See in Cart|
|2017-05-11||USD $2,249.00||See in Cart|
|2017-05-13||USD $2,249.00||See in Cart|
|2017-05-18||USD $2,249.00||See in Cart|
Prices based on double room occupancy.
Single room supplement:
Triple room reduction per person:
Extra nights per person in Munich:
in single room $134-$312, in twin $74-$165, in triple $74-$163
2017 departures are subject to itinerary and price modification. Details will be available in September 2016.
- City Highlights
MUNICH Welcome dinner; orientation including Marienplatz; [LF] visit the famous Hofbrauhaus; farewell dinner
PRAGUE Guided sightseeing, visit the Hrad?any Castle grounds, see the Astronomical Clock
BRATISLAVA Visit the capital of Slovakia
BUDAPEST Guided sightseeing, a panoramic view from Fishermen's Bastion, visit Matthias Coronation Church
VIENNA Guided sightseeing, visit St. Stephen's Cathedral
DANUBE CRUISE [LF] (Departures April 9-October 1) Enjoy Kaffee und Kuchen (coffee and cake) on board
SALZBURG Guided walking tour, visit Mirabell Gardens and Residenz Square; a special dinner at St. Peter Stiftskeller restaurant
Headsets throughout the tour
- Launch Date
Full buffet breakfast daily; 5 three-course dinners with wine, including welcome and farewell dinners in Munich and a special dinner in Salzburg
- December 17 Departure - Christmas Eve in Salzburg.
Motorcoach; boat cruise. Free Wi-Fi available on your motorcoach and in most hotel lobbies.