Greek Island Hopper
- In order to protect your personal property, please bring any valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any theft or loss at any location.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Reservation Process and E-Ticket
Terms and Conditions
Edit Photo Title & Description
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Pricing (Per Person)
|Land Start Date||Price From:|
|2017-04-29||USD $1,888.00||See in Cart|
|2017-05-03||USD $1,888.00||See in Cart|
|2017-05-06||USD $1,908.00||See in Cart|
|2017-05-10||USD $1,908.00||See in Cart|
|2017-05-13||USD $1,908.00||See in Cart|
|2017-05-17||USD $1,908.00||See in Cart|
|2017-05-20||USD $1,908.00||See in Cart|
|2017-05-24||USD $1,908.00||See in Cart|
|2017-05-27||USD $1,908.00||See in Cart|
|2017-05-31||USD $2,028.00||See in Cart|
Dates & Prices do not include air travel.
Participation in this vacation requires purchase of the following flights from Globus, not included in pricing: (1) roundtrip air from your U.S. gateway and intra-vacation air segments; or (2) intra-vacation air segments only, starting at $263. Required intra-vacation air segment: Santorini/Athens. Air prices were effective on September 16, 2015 and their availability is limited. At the time you purchase your tour, air prices may be higher.
Prices based on double room occupancy.
Single room supplement:
$499 (April 30-June 11 & September 28), $688 (June 15-September 24)
Triple room reduction per person:
Extra nights per person in Athens:
in single room $137, in twin $71, in triple $58
- City Highlights
ATHENS Welcome drink; guided sightseeing, visit the Acropolis
ATHENS - MYKONOS By high-speed ferry
MYKONOS Visit the Church of Agia Kiriaki; [LF] taste a traditional Mykonian dessert, Amygdalota; dinner at a local restaurant
MYKONOS - SANTORINI By high-speed ferry
SANTORINI Walking tour; [LF] sample a glass of Ouzo
SANTORINI - ATHENS By air
- Launch Date
Welcome drink; full buffet breakfast daily; 2 special three-course dinners with wine
- Baggage handling not available on high-speed ferries.
- Please check visa requirements with your local consulate(s); responsibility for obtaining visas rests with the traveler.
Greek Island Hopper
Two ferries; internal air