Classical Greece With Continental Odyssey 7-night Cruise
Reservation Process and E-Ticket
Terms and Conditions
Edit Photo Title & Description
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Pricing (Per Person)
|Land Start Date||Price From:|
|2017-04-28||USD $5,028.00||See in Cart|
|2017-05-05||USD $5,028.00||See in Cart|
|2017-05-26||USD $5,028.00||See in Cart|
|2017-06-02||USD $5,058.00||See in Cart|
|2017-06-09||USD $5,058.00||See in Cart|
|2017-06-16||USD $5,058.00||See in Cart|
|2017-06-23||USD $5,028.00||See in Cart|
|2017-06-30||USD $5,028.00||See in Cart|
|2017-07-07||USD $5,028.00||See in Cart|
|2017-07-14||USD $5,028.00||See in Cart|
Prices based on double room occupancy.
Single room supplement:
$271 (March 4-March 21), $286 (March 25-November 7)
Triple room reduction per person:
Extra nights per person in Athens:
Pre tour: in single room $111-$118, in twin $60-$64, in triple $49-$54
Post-cruise extra nights per person in Athens:
in single room $137, in twin $71, in triple $58
The above prices are per person in category B twin outside cabin.
Port Taxes $295 & Gratuities $96 to service personnel on board are not included in the Globus price.
Supplement per person to outside cabin A:
Supplement for single room on land and single occupancy in outside cabin B:
$2,583; in outside cabin A: $3,330
Triple room on land and triple occupancy in outside cabins B or A not available.
- City Highlights
ATHENS Welcome drink; guided sightseeing, visit the Acropolis
- Rotation of ports of call may vary for congestion reasons at certain ports with or without prior notice.
- Cabin categories: Outside cabin (category B) Outside cabin (category A)
- All cabins with two lower beds or one double bed and private shower and toilet.
- Globus Host service in Athens.
- Please ask your Travel Consultant for cruise yacht details.
- The yacht scheduled to depart for the cruise portion of your vacation is the Harmony V, operated by Variety Cruises.
CORINTH Guided visit of the excavations
MYCENAE Guided visit of the excavations and museum
EPIDAURUS Guided visit of the 2,300-year-old open-air theater
OLYMPIA Guided visit of the archaeological site and the museum; [LF] learn how to make the traditional Greek tzatziki appetizer
DELPHI Guided visit of the excavations, visit the Archaeological Museum; [LF] learn to dance the sirtaki and have a glass of Ouzo
METEORA AREA Guided visit of the Varlaam and St. Stephen's Monasteries
THERMOPYLAE Guided visit
CRUISINGSeven-night cruise to Kea, Delos, Mykonos, Santorini, Crete, Kythira, Nauplia, Hydra or Spetses
- Launch Date
Welcome drink in Athens; full buffet breakfast daily; 2 lunches; 4 three-course dinners with wine; 5 dinners while cruising
- Please check visa requirements with your local consulate(s); responsibility for obtaining visas rests with the traveler.
- Itineraries can be changed at the discretion of Variety Cruises and of the vessel's captain in case of adverse weather conditions - winds of 6/7 Beaufort or more, depending on the vessel - on port authorities not allowing a vessel to leave port, or in case of other extraordinary conditions. Such itinerary changes do not automatically entitle passengers to any refunds, but Variety Cruises guarantees that passengers are disembarked at the advertised port of disembarkation in time for their flights.
Classical Greece with Continental Odyssey 7-Night Cruise
Motorcoach; Yacht Cruise. Free Wi-Fi available on your motorcoach and in most hotel lobbies.