Classical Greece With Iconic Aegean 7-night Cruise
Q & As
- In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Reservation Process and E-Ticket
Terms and Conditions
Edit Photo Title & Description
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Pricing (Per Person)
|Land Start Date||Price From:|
|2017-05-05||USD $3,625.00||See in Cart|
|2017-05-12||USD $3,625.00||See in Cart|
|2017-05-19||USD $3,625.00||See in Cart|
|2017-05-26||USD $3,625.00||See in Cart|
|2017-06-02||USD $3,625.00||See in Cart|
|2017-06-09||USD $3,625.00||See in Cart|
|2017-06-16||USD $3,625.00||See in Cart|
|2017-09-01||USD $3,685.00||See in Cart|
|2017-09-08||USD $3,685.00||See in Cart|
|2017-09-15||USD $3,685.00||See in Cart|
Prices based on double room occupancy.
Single room supplement:
$271 (March 4-March 21), $286 (March 25-November 7)
Triple room reduction per person:
Extra nights per person in Athens:
Pre tour: in single room $111-$118, in twin $60-$64, in triple $49-$54
Post-cruise extra nights per person Athens Ledra Hotel::
in single room $149, in twin $79, in triple $61
The prices are per person in category IC twin inside cabin.
Port Taxes $275 & Gratuities $70 to service personnel on board the ship are not included in the Globus price.
Supplement per person to outside cabin XD:
Supplement for single room on land and single occupancy in inside cabin IC:
$861; in outside cabin XD: $1100
Reduction for triple room on land and triple occupancy in inside cabin IC:
No reduction for triple room on land and triple occupancy in outside cabin XD.
Cabin assignments and meal seatings are determined during the tour prior to boarding.
- City Highlights
ATHENS Welcome drink; guided sightseeing, visit the Acropolis
- Rotation of ports of call may vary for congestion reasons at certain ports with or without prior notice.
- Cabin categories: Inside cabin (category IC) Outside cabin (category XD)
- All cabins with two lower beds and private shower and toilet.
- Full entertainment program on board.
- Globus Host service throughout the cruise.
- Please check visa requirements with your local consulate(s); responsibility for obtaining visas rests with the raveler.
- Please ask your Travel Consultant for cruise ship details.
- The ship scheduled to depart for the cruise portion of your vacation is the Celestyal Crystal, operated by Celestyal Cruises. Certain departures may be operated by other Celestyal Cruises ships of similar standard.
CORINTH Guided visit of the excavations
MYCENAE Guided visit of the excavations and museum
EPIDAURUS Guided visit of the 2,300-year-old open-air theater
OLYMPIA Guided visit of the archaeological site and the museum; [LF] learn how to make the traditional Greek tzatziki appetizer
DELPHI Guided visit of the excavations, visit the Archaeological Museum; [LF] learn to dance the sirtaki and have a glass of Ouzo
METEORA AREA Guided visit of the Varlaam and St. Stephen's Monasteries
THERMOPYLAE Guided visit
CRUISINGSeven-night cruise to Istanbul, Kusadasi, Santorini, Crete, Rhodes, Symi, Chios, Mykonos
- Launch Date
Welcome drink in Athens; full buffet breakfast daily; 7 lunches: 4 three-course dinners with wine; 7 a-la-carte dinners while cruising
- Please check visa requirements with your local consulate(s); responsibility for obtaining visas rests with the traveler.
Classical Greece with Iconic Aegean 7-Night Cruise
Motorcoach; Boat Cruise. Free Wi-Fi available on your motorcoach and in most hotel lobbies.