Classical Greece With Euphoric Aegean 7-night Cruise
Q & As
- In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Reservation Process and E-Ticket
Terms and Conditions
Edit Photo Title & Description
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Pricing (Per Person)
|Land Start Date||Price From:|
|2017-05-05||USD $3,625.00||See in Cart|
|2017-06-02||USD $3,625.00||See in Cart|
|2017-06-09||USD $3,625.00||See in Cart|
|2017-09-01||USD $3,685.00||See in Cart|
|2017-09-08||USD $3,685.00||See in Cart|
|2017-09-15||USD $3,685.00||See in Cart|
|2017-09-22||USD $3,685.00||See in Cart|
|2017-09-29||USD $3,565.00||See in Cart|
Prices based on double room occupancy.
Single room supplement:
Triple room reduction per person:
Extra nights per person in Athens:
Pre tour: in single room $116-$122, in twin $63-$67, in triple $51-$54
Post tour: in single room $147, in twin room $82, in triple $65
The prices are per person in category ID twin inside cabin.
Port Taxes $284 & Gratuities $70 to service personnel on board the ship are not included in the Globus price.
Supplement per person to outside cabin XD:
Supplement for single room on land and single occupancy in inside cabin ID:
$920; in outside cabin XD: $1219
Reduction for triple room on land and triple occupancy in inside cabin ID:
No reduction for triple room on land and triple occupancy in outside cabin XD.
Cabin assignments and meal seatings are determined during the tour prior to boarding.
- City Highlights
ATHENS Welcome drink; guided sightseeing, visit the Acropolis
- Inside cabin (category ID)
- Outside cabin (category XD)
- All cabins with two lower beds and private shower and toilet.
- Full entertainment program on board.
- Globus Host service throughout the cruise.
- The ship scheduled to depart for the cruise portion of your vacation is the Celestyal Olympia, operated by Celestyal Cruises. Certain departures may be operated by other Celestyal Cruises ships of similar standard.
CORINTH Guided visit
MYCENAE Guided visit of the excavations and museum
EPIDAURUS Guided visit of the 2,300-year-old open-air theater
OLYMPIA Guided visit of the archaeological site and the museum; [LF] learn how to make the traditional Greek tzatziki appetizer
DELPHI Guided visit of the excavations, visit the Archaeological Museum; [LF] learn to dance the sirtaki and have a glass of Ouzo
METEORA AREA Guided visit of the Varlaam and St. Stephen's Monasteries
THERMOPYLAE Guided visit
CRUISINGSeven-night cruise to Santorini, Izmir (Turkey), Nauplia, Crete, Rhodes, Cesme (Turkey), Mykonos
- Launch Date
Welcome drink in Athens; full buffet breakfast daily; 4 three-course dinners with wine; full a-la-carte breakfasts, lunches, and dinners while cruising.
- Please check visa requirements with your local consulate(s); responsibility for obtaining visas rests with the traveler.
Classical Greece with Euphoric Aegean 7-Night Cruise
Motorcoach; Cruise ship. Free Wi-Fi available on your motorcoach and in most hotel lobbies.