From Vienna To Athens With Euphoric Aegean 7-night Cruise
- In order to protect your personal property, please bring any valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any theft or loss at any location.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Reservation Process and E-Ticket
Terms and Conditions
Edit Photo Title & Description
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Pricing (Per Person)
|Land Start Date||Price From:|
|2017-06-09||USD $5,375.00||See in Cart|
|2017-09-08||USD $5,505.00||See in Cart|
Prices based on double room occupancy.
Single room supplement:
Triple room reduction per person:
Extra nights per person in Vienna:
in single room $108-$135, in twin $74-$100, in triple $62-$78
Post-cruise extra nights per person in Athens:
in single room $147, in twin $82, in triple $65
The prices are per person in category ID twin inside cabin.
Port Taxes $284 & Gratuities $70 to service personnel on board the ship are not included in the Globus price.
Supplement per person to outside cabin XD:
Supplement for single room on land and single occupancy in inside cabin ID:
$1306; in outside cabin: XD $1605
Reduction for triple room on land and triple occupancy in inside cabin ID:
No reduction for triple room on land and triple occupancy in outside cabin XD.
Cabin assignments and meal seatings are determined during the tour prior to boarding.
- City Highlights
VIENNA Welcome dinner with Heurigen wine at a local restaurant in Grinzing; guided sightseeing, visit St. Stephen's Cathedral
KUMROVEC [LF] Visit the Stare Selo Ethnological Museum and enjoy a special dinner at a local restaurant
ZAGREB Guided sightseeing, visit the cathedral
PLITVICE NATIONAL PARK Walking tour
ZADAR Guided sightseeing
SPLIT Guided walking tour, visit Diocletian's Palace; a special dinner with wine at a local restaurant
MOSTAR Take pictures of the famous Mostar Bridge
SARAJEVO Guided sightseeing, [LF] visit the Sarajevo Tunnel
DUBROVNIK Guided walking tour, visit Rector's Palace
KOTOR Guided walking tour
TIRANA Guided walking tour, visit the National History Museum
OHRID Guided walking tour of the Old Town
SKOPJE Guided sightseeing, see the statue of Alexander the Great
SOFIA Guided sightseeing, visit Holy Sofia Church
RILA [LF] Guided visit of the monastery
THESSALONIKAGuided sightseeing, visit the Basilica of St. Demetrious
ATHENSGuided sightseeing, visit the Acropolis; farewell dinner at a local restaurant
CRUISINGSeven-night cruise to Santorini, Izmir (Turkey), Nauplia, Crete, Rhodes, Cesme (Turkey), Mykonos
Headsets throughout the tour
- Launch Date
Full buffet breakfast daily; 12 three-course dinners with wine, including special dinners in Vienna, Zagreb, Split, and Athens
- Please check visa requirements with your local consulate(s); responsibility for obtaining visas rests with the traveler.
From Vienna to Athens with Euphoric Aegean 7-night Cruise
Motorcoach; cruise ship. Free Wi-Fi available on your motorcoach and in most hotel lobbies.