- In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Reservation Process and E-Ticket
Terms and Conditions
Edit Photo Title & Description
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Pricing (Per Person)
|Land Start Date||Price From:|
|2016-10-08||USD $3,699.00||See in Cart|
|2017-04-08||USD $3,769.00||See in Cart|
|2017-04-15||USD $3,799.00||See in Cart|
|2017-04-22||USD $3,799.00||See in Cart|
|2017-04-29||USD $3,799.00||See in Cart|
|2017-05-06||USD $3,799.00||See in Cart|
|2017-05-13||USD $3,799.00||See in Cart|
|2017-05-20||USD $3,799.00||See in Cart|
|2017-05-27||USD $3,799.00||See in Cart|
|2017-06-03||USD $3,799.00||See in Cart|
Prices based on double room occupancy.
Single room supplement:
No triple room reduction.
Extra nights per person in Paris:
Pre tour: in single room $250-$843, in twin $137-$432, in triple $153-$569
Post tour: in single room $228-$786, in twin $122-$401, in triple $121-$307
- City Highlights
PARIS A special welcome dinner at a local restaurant and orientation drive; guided sightseeing, visit Notre Dame Cathedral, ascend the Eiffel Tower
HONFLEURVisit these seaside resorts
BAYEUX Visit Queen Matilda's tapestry in the Tapestry Museum
NORMANDY BEACHES Stop at Omaha Beach and visit the American Cemetery
MONT ST. MICHEL Guided visit of the abbey; lunch at a local restaurant
LOIRE VALLEY Visit Chenonceau Castle
BORDEAUX Walking tour, [LF] a special dinner at the Brasserie Bordelaise
ST. EMILION Wine tasting at Chateau Soutard
BIARRITZ Visit the seaside resort
LOURDES Visit St. Bernadette's grotto; [LF] join the rosary and candlelight procession
CARCASSONNE Walk by the ancient battlements
GRASSE Visit a perfume factory, [LF] enjoy a lecture on the history of perfume making
NICE Walk along the Promenade des Anglais
MONTE CARLO Stay two nights at the Cote d'Azur
AIX-EN-PROVENCE Walking tour
LYON Orientation including Fourviere Hill
DIJON - PARIS Orientation, by high-speed TGV train (first-class)
Headsets throughout the tour
- Launch Date
Full buffet breakfast daily; 1 lunch with a drink; 7 three-course dinners with wine, including a special welcome dinner in Paris and a special dinner in Bordeaux
- For operational reasons, slight schedule changes to the Paris program cannot be excluded.
Motorcoach; high-speed first-class TGV train. Free Wi-Fi available on your motorcoach and in most hotel lobbies.