Tanzania: The Serengeti & Beyond With Zanzibar
- In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Reservation Process and E-Ticket
Terms and Conditions
Edit Photo Title & Description
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Pricing (Per Person)
|Land Start Date||Price From:|
|2017-03-08||USD $5,119.00||See in Cart|
|2017-05-17||USD $4,509.00||See in Cart|
|2017-06-14||USD $5,969.00||See in Cart|
|2017-08-23||USD $6,049.00||See in Cart|
|2017-09-20||USD $6,049.00||See in Cart|
|2017-10-11||USD $6,049.00||See in Cart|
|2018-01-10||USD $6,309.00||See in Cart|
|2018-02-21||USD $6,219.00||See in Cart|
|2018-03-07||USD $5,329.00||See in Cart|
Dates & Prices do not include air travel.
Participation in this vacation requires purchase of the following flights from Globus, not included in pricing: (1) roundtrip air from your U.S. gateway and intra-vacation air segments; or (2) intra-vacation air segments only, starting at $596. Required intra-vacation air segment is: Serengeti/Arusha; Arusha/Zanzibar; Zanzibar/Dar es Salaam. Air prices were effective on July 15, 2015, and their availability is limited. At the time you purchase your tour, air prices may be higher.
Prices based on double room occupancy.
Park entrance fees of $435 per person are included.
Effective July 1, 2016, the Tanzania government implemented a new value added tax (VAT) on transportation and park entry fees. Due to this a per person surcharge of $97.30 will apply.
Single Room Supplement:
$10 to $730
Triple rooms are not available.
Extra Nights per person in Arusha:
January-February, June-October: in single room $194; in twin room $120
March: in single room $166; in twin room $110;
May: in single room $89; in twin room $83
2017 prices and itineraries are subject to change. Details will be available in July 2016.
- City Highlights
ARUSHA Visit Shanga workshop
TARANGIRE NATIONAL PARK Three game drives; sundowner drinks
LAKE MANYARA NATIONAL PARK Two game drives
TLOMA VILLAGE Visit a [LF] local family's home to learn about Iraqw culture and visit a [LF] local primary school
NGORONGORO CRATER Full-day game drive; [LF] bush breakfast
SERENGETI NATIONAL PARK Five game drives; sundowner drinks; [LF] farewell bush dinner; [LF] traditional Maasai dance performance
ZANZIBAR Walking tour of Stone Town; visit Jozani Forest
- Launch Date
American breakfast daily, 10 lunches, 9 dinners
- Check with your physician regarding the latest health requirements for travel to Tanzania.
- All game viewing is done at your own risk. We will require a signed liability waiver prior to travel.
- We do not recommend this vacation to people with serious back problems, as it can be quite rough on some East Africa roads and game park trails.
- Due to limited capacity on safari vehicles and flights, your suitcase must be soft-sided and cannot exceed 33 lbs including hand luggage.
- Some minor changes in your daily itinerary may be expected due to wildlife migrations and viewing.
- Small-Group Discovery - We never allow more than 20 travelers on our Small-Group Discovery vacations, allowing you to truly immerse yourself in the destination and local culture.
Tanzania: The Serengeti & Beyond with Zanzibar
4-wheel-drive safari vehicles carry a maximum of six passengers, ensuring you'll always have a window seat. They also feature a pop-up roof for easy game viewing and photography.