- To protect your personal property, please carry all valuable items on your person at all times. Do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any theft or loss or theft at any location.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Reservation Process and E-Ticket
Terms and Conditions
Edit Photo Title & Description
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Pricing (Per Person)
|Land Start Date||Price From:|
|2017-09-02||USD $2,099.00||See in Cart|
|2017-09-09||USD $2,099.00||See in Cart|
|2017-09-16||USD $2,099.00||See in Cart|
|2017-09-23||USD $2,049.00||See in Cart|
|2017-09-30||USD $2,049.00||See in Cart|
|2017-10-07||USD $2,049.00||See in Cart|
|2017-10-14||USD $2,049.00||See in Cart|
|2017-10-21||USD $2,039.00||See in Cart|
Prices based on double room occupancy.
Single room supplement:
Triple room reduction per person:
Extra nights per person in Istanbul:
in single room $162, in twin $101, in triple $87
- City Highlights
ISTANBUL Welcome dinner, and a special farewell dinner at a local restaurant; guided sightseeing including visits to Hagia Sophia, Blue Mosque, Topkapi Seraglio, and Grand Bazaar; receive the famous Evil Eye Turkish amulet; [LF] visit the Underground Cistern
BURSA Guided sightseeing including visits to the Green Ottoman Complex and the Great Mosque
GORDION Guided visit of the excavation museum and King Midas' Earth Tumulus
ANKARA Guided sightseeing including visit to Ataturk's Mausoleum and the Museum of Anatolian Civilizations
CAPPADOCIA Guided visit of the Rock Chapels and [LF] a Rock-Cut Cave House and taste Turkish coffee or tea with the family; see the Castle of Uchisar; visit the underground city of Ozkonak; group picture; guided visit of the Caravansary of Sultanhani
KONYA Guided sightseeing including Dervish Mevlana Monastery, Karatay Medrese, and Ince Minaret
PAMUKKALE Guided visit of the Hierapolis
EPHESUS Guided visit of the archaeological site and Chapel of the Virgin Mary
PERGAMUM Guided visit of the Pergamum Museum and Asclepion
TROY AREAGuided visit of the archaeological site of Troy; [LF] lecture on healthy detox Mediterranean cuisine and learn how to prepare Turkish bread
DARDANELLES Ferry crossing of the Straits
ANZAC Pay tribute to the fallen war heroes at the cemetery
- Launch Date
Full buffet breakfast daily; 12 three-course dinners with wine, including a welcome dinner and a special farewell dinner with wine in Istanbul
- Please check visa requirements with your local consulate(s); responsibility for obtaining visas rests with the traveler.
Motorcoach; ferry. Free Wi-Fi available on your motorcoach and in most hotel lobbies.