Splendors Of South Africa & Victoria Falls
- Best Selling
- In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Reservation Process and E-Ticket
Terms and Conditions
Edit Photo Title & Description
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Pricing (Per Person)
|Land Start Date||Price From:|
|2017-05-07||USD $3,859.00||See in Cart|
|2017-05-30||USD $3,859.00||See in Cart|
|2017-06-04||USD $3,859.00||See in Cart|
|2017-06-18||USD $3,859.00||See in Cart|
|2017-06-27||USD $3,859.00||See in Cart|
|2017-07-05||USD $3,859.00||See in Cart|
|2017-07-17||USD $3,859.00||See in Cart|
|2017-07-23||USD $3,859.00||See in Cart|
|2017-08-20||USD $3,859.00||See in Cart|
|2017-09-10||USD $4,019.00||See in Cart|
Dates & Prices do not include air travel.
Participation in this vacation requires purchase of the following flights from Globus, not included in pricing: (1) roundtrip air from your U.S. gateway and intra-vacation air segments; or (2) intra-vacation air segments only, starting at $985. Required intra-vacation air segments are: Cape Town/Kapama Private Game Reserve; Kapama Private Game Reserve/Johannesburg; Johannesburg/Victoria Falls; Victoria Falls/Johannesburg. Air prices were effective on July 13, 2016 and their availability is limited. At the time you purchase your tour, air prices may be higher.
Gratuities for Tour Director, driver, and Local Guides are available for pre-purchase
Prices based on double room occupancy.
Single Room Supplement:
$980 to $1,185
Triple rooms are not available.
Extra Nights per person in Cape Town:
January-March & September-December: in single room $221; in twin room $129
April-August: in single room $155; in twin room $95
Extra Nights per person in Johannesburg:
in single room $213; in twin room $124
2018 prices and itineraries are subject to change. Details will be available in July 2017.
- City Highlights
CAPE TOWNGuided walking tour of Cape Town's highlights and the [LF] colorful Bo-Kaap area; visit the Bo-Kaap Museum, Cape Point Nature Reserve, and a colony of African penguins; cable-car ride up Table Mountain; funicular ride to old Cape Point lighthouse
KAPAMA PRIVATE GAME RESERVESix game drives in an open-air, 4-wheel-drive Land Rover; optional bush walk; sundowner drinks
JOHANNESBURG Guided tour of [LF] Soweto, including Mandela House; visit the Apartheid Museum
VICTORIA FALLS Cruise on Zambezi River; guided walk of the falls
Bottled Water Included on all game drives
- Launch Date
American breakfast daily, 5 lunches, 6 dinners including a welcome dinner in Cape Town and a farewell dinner in Victoria Falls
- Open-air 4-wheel-drive safari vehicles carry a maximum of nine passengers.
- Check with your physician regarding the latest health requirements for travel to South Africa and Zimbabwe.
- All game viewing is done at your own risk. We will require a signed liability waiver prior to travel.
- We do not recommend this vacation to people with serious back problems, as it can be quite rough while driving on/off game park trails.
- Small-Group Discovery - We never allow more than 20 travelers on our Small-Group Discovery vacations, allowing you to truly immerse yourself in the destination and local culture.
Splendors of South Africa & Victoria Falls