Kenya: A Timeless Safari
- In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Reservation Process and E-Ticket
Terms and Conditions
Edit Photo Title & Description
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Pricing (Per Person)
|Land Start Date||Price From:|
|2017-06-17||USD $3,919.00||See in Cart|
|2017-07-15||USD $4,529.00||See in Cart|
|2017-08-26||USD $4,529.00||See in Cart|
|2017-09-16||USD $4,529.00||See in Cart|
|2017-10-14||USD $4,529.00||See in Cart|
|2017-11-04||USD $4,179.00||See in Cart|
|2018-01-27||USD $4,369.00||See in Cart|
|2018-02-10||USD $4,369.00||See in Cart|
|2018-02-17||USD $4,369.00||See in Cart|
|2018-03-03||USD $4,369.00||See in Cart|
Dates & Prices do not include air travel.
Participation in this vacation requires purchase of the following flights from Globus, not included in pricing: (1) roundtrip air from your U.S. gateway and intra-vacation air segment; or (2) intra-vacation air segment only, starting at $260. Required intra-vacation air segments are: Maasai Mara/Nairobi. Air prices were effective on July 13, 2016, and their availability is limited. At the time you purchase your tour, air prices may be higher.
Gratuities for Tour Director, driver, and Local Guides are available for pre-purchase.
Prices based on double room occupancy.
Park entrance fees of $580 per person are included.
Single Room Supplement:
$165 to $920
Triple Room Reduction per person:
$75 to $135
Extra Nights per person in Nairobi:
Weekend (Friday-Saturday): in single room $242; in twin room $142; in triple room $126
Weekday (Sunday-Thursday): in single room $303; in twin room $196; in triple room $179
2018 prices and itineraries are subject to change. Details will be available in July 2017.
- City Highlights
SAMBURU NATIONAL RESERVEThree game drives; sundowner drinks
OL PEJETA CONSERVANCY Game drives; visit the [LF] chimp sanctuary
NYAHURURU FALLS Visit the falls
LAKE NAKURU NATIONAL PARKGame drive
MAASAI MARA NATIONAL RESERVE Three game drives; [LF]bush breakfast
AMBOSELI NATIONAL PARKThree game drives; sundowner drinks; [LF] traditional Maasai dance performance
Bottled Water Included on all game drives and with all meals
- Launch Date
American breakfast daily, 9 lunches, 8 dinners including a special farewell bush dinner in the Maasai Mara
- Check with your physician regarding the latest health requirements for travel to Kenya.
- All game viewing is done at your own risk. We will require a signed liability waiver prior to travel.
- We do not recommend this vacation to people with serious back problems, as it can be quite rough on some roads and game park trails in Kenya.
- Due to limited capacity on safari vehicles and flights, your suitcase must be soft-sided and cannot exceed 33 lbs including hand luggage.
- Some minor changes in your daily itinerary may be expected due to wildlife migrations and viewing.
- Small-Group Discovery - We never allow more than 20 travelers on our Small-Group Discovery vacations, allowing you to truly immerse yourself in the destination and local culture.
Kenya: A Timeless Safari
4-wheel drive safari vehicle, between destinations and for game drives, with a pop-up roof for easy game viewing and photography. We limit each vehicle to a maximum of 6 people, ensuring you'll always have a window seat..