Wonders Of Jordan
- In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Reservation Process and E-Ticket
Terms and Conditions
Edit Photo Title & Description
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Pricing (Per Person)
|Land Start Date||Price From:|
|2017-03-20||USD $1,949.00||See in Cart|
|2017-04-10||USD $1,949.00||See in Cart|
|2017-04-17||USD $1,949.00||See in Cart|
|2017-05-01||USD $1,949.00||See in Cart|
|2017-05-08||USD $1,949.00||See in Cart|
|2017-05-15||USD $1,949.00||See in Cart|
|2017-06-12||USD $1,799.00||See in Cart|
|2017-06-19||USD $1,799.00||See in Cart|
|2017-07-03||USD $1,799.00||See in Cart|
|2017-07-10||USD $1,799.00||See in Cart|
Prices based on double room occupancy.
Single room supplement:
No triple room reduction.
Extra nights per person in Amman:
in single room $266, in twin/triple $144
Extra nights per person in Dead Sea:
in single room $208-$347, in twin/triple $120-$192
- City Highlights
AMMAN Welcome dinner; guided sightseeing, visit the amphitheater; excursion to Jerash and Umm Qais
WADI RUM Visit the largest wadi in Jordan and [LF] enjoy a four-wheel drive to the desert of Wadi Rum and receive a local scarf
PETRA Guided sightseeing, including [LF] the Siq and the Treasury; sip tea in a Bedouin tent
KERAK Visit the Crusader Castle
WADI MUJIB Visit the Jordanian Grand Canyon
MADABA Visit St. George's Church and the Archaeological Museum
MOUNT NEBO Visit the mountain where Moses saw the Promised Land
BETHANY BEYOND THE JORDAN Visit the site of John the Baptist's settlement
DEAD SEA Farewell dinner
- Launch Date
Full buffet breakfast daily; 6 three-course dinners with wine, including a welcome dinner in Amman and a farewell dinner at the Dead Sea
- Please check visa requirements with your local consulate(s); responsibility for obtaining visas rests with the traveler.
Wonders of Jordan
Motorcoach or minibus; four-wheel drive. Free Wi-Fi available on your motorcoach and in most hotel lobbies.