Kenya & Tanzania: The Safari Experience With Nairobi
Reservation Process and E-Ticket
Terms and Conditions
Edit Photo Title & Description
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Pricing (Per Person)
|Land Start Date||Price From:|
|2016-12-02||USD $6,649.00||See in Cart|
|2017-01-06||USD $7,409.00||See in Cart|
|2017-01-20||USD $7,409.00||See in Cart|
|2017-02-10||USD $7,409.00||See in Cart|
|2017-02-17||USD $7,409.00||See in Cart|
|2017-03-03||USD $6,709.00||See in Cart|
|2017-05-19||USD $6,109.00||See in Cart|
|2017-06-09||USD $7,119.00||See in Cart|
|2017-06-23||USD $7,119.00||See in Cart|
|2017-07-07||USD $7,729.00||See in Cart|
Dates & Prices do not include air travel.
Participation in this vacation requires purchase of the following flights from Globus, not included in pricing above: (1) roundtrip air from your U.S. gateway and intra-vacation air segments; or (2) intra-vacation air segments only, starting at $470. Required intra-vacation air segments are: Maasai Mara/Nairobi; Serengeti/Arusha. Air prices were effective on July 15, 2015, and their availability is limited. At the time you purchase your tour, air prices may be higher.
Prices based on double room occupancy.
Park entrance fees of $940 per person are included.
Effective July 1, 2016, the Tanzania government implemented a new value added tax (VAT) on transportation and park entry fees. Due to this a per person surcharge of $78.40 will apply.
Single Room Supplement:
$170 to $1,230
Triple Room Reduction per person:
$130 to $265
Extra Nights per person in Nairobi:
in single room $189; in twin room $120; in triple room $101
2017 prices and itineraries are subject to change. Details will be available in July 2016.
- City Highlights
NAIROBIVisit the [LF] Sheldrick Elephant Orphanage, [LF] Karen Blixen Museum, and the Giraffe Center
SAMBURU NATIONAL RESERVE Three game drives; sundowner drinks
OL PEJETA CONSERVANCYGame drive; visit a [LF] chimp sanctuary
NAYHURURU FALLS Visit the falls
LAKE NAKURU NATIONAL PARK Game drive
MAASAI MARA NATIONAL RESERVE Three game drives; [LF] bush breakfast
AMBOSELI NATIONAL PARKThree game drives
TARANGIRE NATIONAL PARK Two game drives
LAKE MANYARA NATIONAL PARK Game drive; [LF] bush lunch
NGORONGORO CRATER Full-day game drive
SERENGETI NATIONAL PARKThree game drives; [LF] farewell bush dinner; [LF] traditional Maasai dance performance
- Launch Date
American breakfast daily, 15 lunches, 13 dinners including a special farewell dinner in the bush
- Check with physician regarding the latest health requirements for travel to Kenya and Tanzania.
- All game viewing is done at your own risk. We will require a signed liability waiver prior to travel.
- We do not recommend this vacation to people with serious back problems, as it can be quite rough on some roads and game park trails in East Africa.
- Due to limited capacity on safari vehicles and flights, your suitcase must be soft-sided and can't exceed 33 lbs including hand luggage.
- Some minor changes in your daily itinerary may be expected due to wildlife migrations and viewing.
- Small-Group Discovery - We never allow more than 20 travelers on our Small-Group Discovery vacations, allowing you to truly immerse yourself in the destination and local culture.
Kenya & Tanzania: The Safari Experience with Nairobi
4-wheel-drive safari vehicles carry a maximum of six passengers, ensuring you'll always have a window seat. They also feature a pop-up roof for easy game viewing and photography.