Kenya & Tanzania: The Safari Experience With Zanzibar
- In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Reservation Process and E-Ticket
Terms and Conditions
Edit Photo Title & Description
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Pricing (Per Person)
|Land Start Date||Price From:|
|2017-05-20||USD $6,399.00||See in Cart|
|2017-06-10||USD $7,449.00||See in Cart|
|2017-06-24||USD $7,449.00||See in Cart|
|2017-07-08||USD $8,139.00||See in Cart|
|2017-07-22||USD $8,139.00||See in Cart|
|2017-08-12||USD $8,139.00||See in Cart|
|2017-08-26||USD $8,139.00||See in Cart|
|2017-09-10||USD $8,139.00||See in Cart|
|2017-09-24||USD $8,139.00||See in Cart|
|2017-10-07||USD $8,139.00||See in Cart|
Dates & Prices do not include air travel.
Participation in this vacation requires purchase of the following flights from Globus, not included in pricing: (1) roundtrip air from your U.S. gateway and intra-vacation air segments; or (2) intra-vacation air segment only, starting $862. Required intra-vacation air segments are: Maasai Mara/Nairobi; Serengeti/Arusha; Arusha/Zanzibar; Zanzibar/Dar es Salaam. Air prices were effective on July 13, 2016, and their availability is limited. At the time you purchase your tour, air prices may be higher.
Gratuities for Tour Director, driver, and Local Guides are available for pre-purchase. Any gratuities for extensions cannot be pre-paid.
Prices based on double room occupancy.
Park entrance fees of $865 per person are included.
Effective July 1, 2016, the Tanzania government implemented a new value added tax (VAT) on transportation and park entry fees. Due to this a per person surcharge of $70.30 will apply.
Single Room Supplement:
$200 to $1,445
Triple rooms are not available
Extra Nights per person in Nairobi:
Weekend (Friday-Saturday): in single room $242; in twin room $142; in triple room $126
Weekday (Sunday-Thursday): in single room $303; in twin room $196; in triple room $179
Extra Nights per person in Arusha:
in single room $196; in twin room $122; in triple room $143
2018 prices and itineraries are subject to change. Details will be available in July 2017.
- City Highlights
SAMBURU NATIONAL RESERVE Three game drives; sundowner drinks
OL PEJETA CONSERVANCYGame drive; visit a [LF] chimp sanctuary
NYAHURURU FALLS Visit the falls
LAKE NAKURU NATIONAL PARK Game drive
MAASAI MARA NATIONAL RESERVEThree game drives; [LF] bush breakfast
AMBOSELI NATIONAL PARK Three game drives; [LF] traditional Maasai dance performance
LAKE MANYARA NATIONAL PARKGame drive; [LF] bush lunch
TLOMA VILLAGEVisit a [LF] local family's home to learn about the Iraqw culture, and visit a [LF] local primary school
NGORONGORO CRATERFull-day game drive
SERENGETI NATIONAL PARK Three game drives; [LF] farewell bush dinner
ZANZIBAR Walking tour of Stone Town; visit Jozani Forest
Bottled Water Included on all game drives and with all meals
- Launch Date
American breakfast daily, 15 lunches, 14 dinners including a special farewell dinner in the bush
- Check with physician regarding the latest health requirements for travel to Kenya and Tanzania.
- All game viewing is done at your own risk. We will require a signed liability waiver prior to travel.
- We do not recommend this vacation to people with serious back problems, as it can be quite rough on some roads and game park trails in Kenya.
- Due to limited capacity on safari vehicles and flights, your suitcase must be soft-sided and can't exceed 33 lbs including hand luggage.
- Some minor changes in your daily itinerary may be expected due to wildlife migrations and viewing.
- Small-Group Discovery - We never allow more than 20 travelers on our Small-Group Discovery vacations, allowing you to truly immerse yourself in the destination and local culture.
Kenya & Tanzania: The Safari Experience with Zanzibar
4-wheel drive safari vehicle, between destinations and for game drives, with a pop-up roof for easy game viewing and photography. We limit each vehicle to a maximum of 6 people, ensuring you'll always have a window seat.