- In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Reservation Process and E-Ticket
Terms and Conditions
Edit Photo Title & Description
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Pricing (Per Person)
|Land Start Date||Price From:|
|2017-04-22||USD $6,329.00||See in Cart|
|2017-09-30||USD $6,459.00||See in Cart|
|2017-10-14||USD $6,459.00||See in Cart|
|2017-10-28||USD $6,349.00||See in Cart|
|2017-11-11||USD $6,349.00||See in Cart|
|2017-11-25||USD $6,289.00||See in Cart|
|2017-12-02||USD $6,289.00||See in Cart|
|2018-01-20||USD $6,859.00||See in Cart|
|2018-02-17||USD $6,579.00||See in Cart|
|2018-03-03||USD $6,659.00||See in Cart|
Dates & Prices do not include air travel.
Participation in this vacation requires purchase of the following flights from Globus, not included in pricing: (1) roundtrip air from your U.S. gateway and intra-vacation air segments, starting at $2,923; (based on Los Angeles departure in January, 2016); or (2) intra-vacation air segments only. Required intra-vacation air segments: Melbourne/Hobart; Hobart/Adelaide; Adelaide/Ayers Rock; Darwin/Cairns; Cairns/Sydney. Air prices were effective on August 12, 2015, and their availability is limited. At the time you purchase your tour, air prices may be higher.
Prices based on double room occupancy.
Single Room Supplement:
$1,600 to $1,715
Triple Rooms are not available.
Extra Nights per person in Melbourne:
in single room $212; in twin room $112; in triple room $92
Extra Nights per person in Sydney:
February-March & October-December 13: in single room $257; in twin room $134; in triple room $128
April.-June & December 14-31: in single room $197; in twin room $104; in triple room $109
2017 prices and itineraries are subject to change. Details will be available in August 2016.
- City Highlights
MELBOURNEWelcome dinner; sightseeing tour; visit Fitzroy Gardens; [LF] Colonial Tramcar Restaurant lunch
HOBARTGuided [LF] walking tour of the waterfront district; excursion to Port Arthur; visit the Tasmanian Devil Conservation Park
ADELAIDEOrientation tour; [LF] excursion to Kangaroo Island
ULURU (AYERS ROCK) Sunset toast; sightseeing tour around the base of the rock; visit Kata Tjuta (the Olgas); [LF] Outback barbecue
ALICE SPRINGS-DARWIN Travel in Gold Service on the legendary Ghan train
KATHERINE GORGE [LF] Choice of included sightseeing
DARWINOrientation tour; visit the botanic gardens and art gallery
KAKADU NATIONAL PARKSightseeing tour; [LF] wetlands cruise; Nourlangie Rock; Windows on the Wetlands Visitor Centre
CAIRNS Outer Great Barrier Reef cruise with choice of activities; visit Hartley's Crocodile Adventures
SYDNEYSightseeing tour; visit the Opera House, botanic gardens, and [LF] Bondi Surf Bathers' Life Saving Club; [LF] lunch at the North Bondi Returned Servicemen's Leagues Club; Sydney Harbour cruise; dinner at Waterfront restaurant overlooking Sydney Harbour
- Launch Date
American breakfast daily, 7 lunches, 7 dinners including an Outback barbecue at Uluru (Ayers Rock)
- The May 14 departure will be in Sydney during the annual Vivid Sydney festival. Recognized as the largest event of its kind in the world, combining music, light, and ideas, the city transforms into a breathtaking canvas of creative expression. The festival features an outdoor gallery of extraordinary lighting sculptures, cuttingedge contemporary music, and, of course, the spectacular illumination of the Sydney Opera House sails.