Classic Japan: The Golden Route With Hiroshima
- Best Selling
- Book a 2012 Globus Asia air-inclusive vacation to receive $100 per person off the air price. Booking must be made, under deposit and discount applied between February 1 and March 27, 2012 travel through December 31, 2012. Offer not valid with any other offer except Journeys Club Repeat Traveler benefit and applies to new 2012 bookings only. Offer reliant on space availability. Full cancellation penalties will apply. Certain government-imposed taxes and fees of up to $375, including a September 11th Security fee of up to $10, are additional and must be paid by each traveler. Additional restrictions may apply.
- In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Reservation Process and E-Ticket
Terms and Conditions
Edit Photo Title & Description
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Pricing (Per Person)
Prices based on double room occupancy.
Single Room Supplement:
Triple Room Reduction per person:
Extra Nights per person in Tokyo:
in single room $242; in twin room $142; in triple room $121
Extra Nights per person in Osaka:
in single room $232; in twin room $147; in triple room $131
$400 twin, $275 single supplement
- City Highlights
TOKYOCity sightseeing; visit the Meiji Shrine, Imperial Palace, Asakusa Kannon Temple, Nakamise shopping arcade, and Tokyo Skytree; calligraphy class; kimono fitting; [LF] traditional tea ceremony; night walking tour; welcome dinner
KAMAKURASee the Great Buddha
MOUNT FUJI AREACruise on Lake Ashi; cable-car ride to view Mount Fuji
MOUNT FUJI AREA - KYOTOTravel by high-speed bullet train
KYOTO City sightseeing; visit Fushimi Inari Shrine, Kiyomizu Temple, Temple of the Gold Pavilion, and Sanjusangendo Temple; Yuzen Handmade Corner; [LF] Japanese cooking class; excursion to Nara; farewell dinner
HIROSHIMABullet train from Kyoto to Hiroshima; visit Miyajima Island, Itsukushima Shrine, Shukkei-en Landscape Garden, Peace Memorial Park, Peace Memorial, Memorial Museum, Memorial Hall, Ohara Museum of Art, pottery workshop, and Koraku-en Garden
- Launch Date
American breakfast daily, 4 lunches, 3 dinners including a welcome dinner in Tokyo and a farewell dinner in Kyoto.
Classic Japan: The Golden Route with Hiroshima