Discover Japan With Hiroshima
- Book a 2012 Globus Asia air-inclusive vacation to receive $100 per person off the air price. Booking must be made, under deposit and discount applied between February 1 and March 27, 2012 travel through December 31, 2012. Offer not valid with any other offer except Journeys Club Repeat Traveler benefit and applies to new 2012 bookings only. Offer reliant on space availability. Full cancellation penalties will apply. Certain government-imposed taxes and fees of up to $375, including a September 11th Security fee of up to $10, are additional and must be paid by each traveler. Additional restrictions may apply.
- In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Reservation Process and E-Ticket
Terms and Conditions
Edit Photo Title & Description
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Pricing (Per Person)
|Land Start Date||Price From:|
|2017-06-06||USD $5,419.00||See in Cart|
|2017-06-13||USD $5,419.00||See in Cart|
|2017-07-11||USD $5,419.00||See in Cart|
|2017-08-15||USD $5,419.00||See in Cart|
|2017-09-05||USD $5,419.00||See in Cart|
|2017-09-12||USD $5,419.00||See in Cart|
|2017-09-19||USD $5,419.00||See in Cart|
|2017-10-03||USD $5,419.00||See in Cart|
|2017-10-10||USD $5,419.00||See in Cart|
Gratuities for Tour Director, driver, and Local guides are available for pre-purchase on the base vacation. For vacations that include an extension to the base, pre-paid gratuities only include the base portion. Any additional gratuities would need to be paid on trip.
Prices based on double room occupancy.
Single Room Supplement:
Triple Room Reduction per person:
Extra Nights per person in Tokyo:
in single room $293; in twin room $187; in triple room $166
Extra Nights per person in Hiroshima:
in single room $345; in twin room $218; in triple room $197
$440 twin, $330 single supplement
- City Highlights
TOKYOVisit the Meiji Shrine, Asakusa Kannon Temple, and Nakamise shopping arcade; calligraphy class; kimono fitting; [LF] traditional tea ceremony; welcome dinnerMOUNT FUJI AREA Cable-car ride to view Mount Fuji; visit Chureito Pagoda
MATSUMOTO Visit Matsumoto Castle and Matsumoto City Museum
TAKAYAMACity sightseeing; visit a local market, Takayama Jinya, and a [LF] sake brewery for a tasting
SHIRAKAWAVisit Gassho-Zukuri houses
KANAZAWAVisit Kenroku-en Garden; gold leaf class
KANAZAWA - KYOTO Travel by Thunderbird express train
KYOTOVisit Sanjusagendo Temple, Fushimi Inari Shrine, Kiyomizu Temple, and the Temple of the Gold Pavilion; Yuzen Handmade Corner; [LF] Japanese cooking class; excursion to Nara; farewell dinner
HIROSHIMA Bullet train from Kyoto to Hiroshima; visit Miyajima Island, Itsukushima Shrine, Shukkei-en Landscape Garden, Peace Memorial Park, Peace Memorial, Memorial Museum, Memorial Hall
- Launch Date
American breakfast daily, 5 lunches, 4 dinners including a welcome dinner in Tokyo and a farewell dinner in Kyoto.
Discover Japan with Hiroshima