Italian Mosaic With Taormina Riviera
- In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Reservation Process and E-Ticket
Terms and Conditions
Edit Photo Title & Description
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Pricing (Per Person)
|Land Start Date||Price From:|
VALUE SEASON DEPARTURES: SAVE UP TO $1,000
Dates & Prices do not include air travel.
Participation in this vacation requires purchase of the following flights from Globus, not included in pricing: (1) roundtrip air from your U.S. gateway and intra-vacation air segments; or (2) intra-vacation air segments only, starting at $257. Required intra-vacation air segment: Rome/Catania. Air prices were effective September 16, 2015 and their availability is limited. At the time you purchase your tour, air prices may be higher.
Prices based on double room occupancy.
Single room supplement:
Triple room reduction per person:
Extra nights per person in Rome:
Pre tour: in single room $165-$230, in twin $104-$136, in triple $94-$121
Post tour: in single room $93-$199, in twin $65-$142, in triple $62-$113
Extra nights per person in Taormina Riviera:
in single room $137-$157, in twin $82-$101, in triple $74-$92
2017 departures are subject to itinerary and price modification. Details will be available in September 2016.
- City Highlights
ROME A welcome dinner at a local restaurant; guided sightseeing, visit the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel, St. Peter's Square & Basilica, the Colosseum, and Roman Forum; farewell dinner with opera entertainment
PISA Marvel at the legendary Leaning Tower
FLORENCE Guided walking tour, visit Michelangelo's David and Signoria Square; see Ponte Vecchio
MILAN Orientation, [LF] visit the La Scala Opera House museum; see the Galleria and the Duomo
LAKE MAGGIORE [LF] Boat ride to Isola dei Pescatori, followed by dinner at La Pescheria restaurant
LUGANO (SWITZERLAND) Visit
VENICE Private boat ride; guided walking tour, visit St. Mark's Square & Basilica, Doges' Palace, Bridge of Sighs; glassblower demonstration
PADUA Walking tour to the Piazza delle Erbe; [LF] enjoy a cappuccino at the Pedrocchi Cafe
ASSISI Guided sightseeing, visit St. Clare's Church and St. Francis' Basilica
SORRENTO-CAPRI By jetfoil
CAPRIGuided visit of Capri village, including a funicular ride;[LF] visit the Gardens of Augustus and taste Granita
POMPEII Guided walking tour of the excavations
SICILYGuided sightseeing including a walking tour of Taormina. Visit the Greek-Roman Amphitheater
Headsets throughout the tour
- Launch Date
Full buffet breakfast daily; 5 three-course dinners with wine, including special welcome and farewell dinners in Rome and a special dinner at Lake Maggiore (except departures January 19, February 16, October 18, October 25, November 1, November 15, November 29, December 13 and January 17-February 14, 2017 that have 4 three-course dinners included)
- Departures January 19, February 16, October 18, October 25, November 1, November 15, November 29, December 13, and January 17, February 14 (2017) overnight in Milan instead of Lake Maggiore. Dinner on Day 5 not included. Lugano and Lake Maggiore replaced with Verona visit on Day 7. Overnight at Starhotels Ritz (SF) at Milan
- December 13 Departure - Christmas Eve in Rome
Italian Mosaic with Taormina Riviera
Motorcoach; private boat rides on Lake Maggiore (March 22-October 11 & March 21-April 4, 2017) and Venice; jetfoil; funicular ride in Capri; internal flight Rome-Sicily. Free Wi-Fi available on your motorcoach and in most hotel lobbies.