The Best Of Italy & France
- Best Selling
Day 1 - Arrive in Rome, Italy. Welcome to Rome! At 6 pm, meet your Tour Director and traveling companions and leave the hotel for a welcome dinner with pasta and wine at Mino restaurant. (D)
Day 2 - Rome. Enjoy Globus' unique guided sightseeing, including inside visits to all highlights of religious and ancient Rome: the VATICAN MUSEUMS and SISTINE CHAPEL with Michelangelo's ceiling paintings and The Last Judgment, monumental ST. PETER'S SQUARE and BASILICA to admire Michelangelo's Pieta, the amazing COLOSSEUM, and the ROMAN FORUM, where Roman legions marched in triumph. For those who wish to see it all, an optional walking tour with a Local Guide is available to further explore famous sites like the Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain, the Pantheon, and more. (B)
Day 3 - Rome - Assisi - Venice Island. Morning break in peaceful Assisi. Visit the massive 13th-century BASILICA OF ST. FRANCIS built above the saint's grave. Continue to the Adriatic coast and arrive in romantic Venice. Tonight is your chance to join an optional evening featuring a private water-taxi ride along the Grand Canal, followed by a traditional Venetian dinner. (B)
Day 4 - Venice Island. Start sightseeing in style by PRIVATE BOAT and meet your Local Guide. Highlights of your walking tour are ST. MARK'S SQUARE and the byzantine BASILICA, lavish DOGES' PALACE and the BRIDGE OF SIGHS. Also watch a skilled GLASSBLOWER fashion delicate objects in an age-old traditional manner. Later, you may wish to join an optional cruise to colorful Burano Island. (B)
Day 5 - Venice Island - Ferrara - Florence. In Ferrara, walk through imposing Este Castle to the marble cathedral before continuing across the wooded Apennine Mountains into Tuscany to Florence, "Cradle of the Renaissance." Enter Piazza Santa Croce and check out the enticing shops with Florentine leather goods and gold jewelry. Then, enjoy [LF] dinner with local specialties accompanied by a selection of local wines at Casa Toscana restaurant. (B,D)
Day 6 - Florence. Your guided walking tour features a visit to the ACADEMY OF FINE ARTS with Michelangelo's celebrated David. Admire the magnificent cathedral, Giotto's Bell Tower, and the Baptistry's heavy bronze "Gate of Paradise," and visit sculpture-studded SIGNORIA SQUARE. Choose from our exciting optional excursions to enhance your stay. (B)
Day 7 - Florence - Pisa - Èze - France - Nice. In Pisa, marvel at the amazing Leaning Tower, 180 feet high and 12 feet out of the perpendicular. Then, enjoy spectacular views of Italian and French Riviera resorts. Leave the highway for the panoramic Moyenne Corniche and stop in Èze. [LF] Visit the Fragonard perfume factory. Learn about the fascinating history of the art of perfume-making and receive a souvenir gift to take home with you. Arrive in Nice. (B)
Day 8 - Nice. Excursion To St. Paul De Vence. A highlight visit this morning to the picturesque hilltop town of St. Paul de Vence. Explore the many art galleries and enjoy the spectacular view, or relax at a cafe, where you may see the locals play petanque (lawn bowling). Return to Nice for a lazy afternoon to dabble in the blue Mediterranean or to stroll along the elegant Promenade des Anglais. An optional outing is available tonight to Monte Carlo. (B)
Day 9 - Nice - Paris. Transfer to the railway station and board the high-speed TGV TRAIN to Paris. This evening, [LF] a special dinner with wine has been included at a local restaurant where you can try out specialties like escargots (snails), soupe a l'oignon (onion soup), boeuf bourguignon (beef Burgundy), followed by a drive through the "City of Light." (B,D)
Day 10 - Paris. Sightseeing with a Local Guide features the most famous sights: the Opera, Arc de Triomphe, Champs-Elysees, and more. For a bird's-eye view, take the elevator to the second floor of Paris' most famous landmark: the EIFFEL TOWER. To enhance your stay, you may wish to join an optional excursion to the lavish baroque Palace and Gardens of Versailles, built by the Sun King, Louis XIV. Tonight, dinner and a lively cabaret show at one of Paris' nightclubs might just be the ticket! (B)
Day 11 - Paris. Your vacation ends with breakfast this morning. (B)
- In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Reservation Process and E-Ticket
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
Terms and Conditions
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.
- Please refer to our Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy before you make reservation.
- Please refer to Customer Agreement before you make reservation.
- Local tour provider reserves the right to make modifications to tour arrangements including order of tour activities, hotel and its location if deemed necessary.
Edit Photo Title & Description
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Pricing (Per Person)
|Land Start Date||Price From:|
|2016-04-11||USD $3,399.00||See in Cart|
|2016-05-02||USD $3,399.00||See in Cart|
|2016-05-16||USD $3,399.00||See in Cart|
|2016-05-23||USD $3,399.00||See in Cart|
|2016-06-13||USD $3,719.00||See in Cart|
|2016-06-20||USD $3,399.00||See in Cart|
|2016-06-27||USD $3,399.00||See in Cart|
|2016-07-11||USD $3,399.00||See in Cart|
|2016-07-18||USD $3,399.00||See in Cart|
|2016-07-25||USD $3,399.00||See in Cart|
Prices based on double room occupancy.
Single room supplement:
Triple room reduction per person:
Extra nights per person in Rome:
in single room $124-$222, in twin $83-$149, in triple $75-$124
Extra nights per person in Paris:
in single room $250-$843, in twin $137-$432, in triple $153-$569
- City Highlights
ROMEWelcome dinner at Mino restaurant; guided sightseeing, visit the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel, St. Peter's Square and Basilica, the Colosseum and Roman Forum
ASSISIVisit the Basilica of St. Francis
Private boat ride; guided walking tour, visit St. Mark's Square and Basilica, Doges' Palace and the Bridge of Sighs; glassblower demonstration
FERRARAWalk along Este Castle to the cathedral
FLORENCE[LF] Dinner at a local restaurant; guided walking tour, visit Michelangelo's David and Signoria Square
PISAMarvel at the legendary Leaning Tower
ÈZE[LF] Learn about perfume-making, and receive a special gift
NICEExcursion to St. Paul de Vence
NICE - PARIS
By high-speed TGV train (first-class)
[LF] A special dinner at a local restaurant; guided sightseeing, ascend the Eiffel Tower
Headsets throughout the tour
- Launch Date
Full buffet breakfast daily; 3 special three-course dinners with wine in Rome, Florence, and Paris
- For operational reasons, slight schedule changes for the Paris program cannot be excluded.
The Best of Italy & France
Motorcoach; private boat ride in Venice; high-speed TGV train (first-class); high-speed Eurostar train; Free Wi-Fi available on your motorcoach and in most hotel lobbies