Day 1 - Arrive in Rome, Italy. Welcome to Rome! At 6 pm, meet your Tour Director and traveling companions and leave the hotel for a welcome dinner with pasta and wine at one of Rome's lively restaurants. (D)
Day 2 - Rome. Enjoy Globus' unique guided sightseeing, including inside visits to all highlights of religious and ancient Rome: the VATICAN MUSEUMS and SISTINE CHAPEL with Michelangelo's ceiling paintings and The Last Judgment, monumental ST. PETER'S SQUARE and BASILICA to admire Michelangelo's Pietà, the amazing COLOSSEUM, and the ROMAN FORUM, where Roman legions marched in triumph. To make the most of your stay, join our optional Roman Highlights excursion and see the Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain, and the sites and squares of medieval Rome made famous in the movie Angels & Demons. (B)
Day 3 - Rome - Assisi - Venice Island. Morning break in peaceful Assisi. Visit the massive 13th-century BASILICA OF ST. FRANCIS built above the saint's grave. Continue to the Adriatic coast and arrive in romantic Venice. Tonight is your chance to join an optional evening featuring a water-taxi ride along the Grand Canal, followed by a traditional Venetian dinner. (B)
Day 4 - Venice Island. Start sightseeing in style by PRIVATE BOAT and meet your Local Guide. Highlights of your walking tour are ST. MARK'S SQUARE and the byzantine BASILICA, lavish DOGES' PALACE and the BRIDGE OF SIGHS. Also watch a skilled GLASSBLOWER fashion delicate objects in an age-old traditional manner. Later, you may wish to join an optional cruise to colorful Burano Island. (B)
Day 5 - Venice Island - Ferrara - Florence. In Ferrara, stroll through imposing Este Castle to the marble cathedral before continuing across the wooded Apennine Mountains into Tuscany to Florence, "Cradle of the Renaissance." Enter Piazza Santa Croce and check out the enticing shops with Florentine leather goods and gold jewelry before your [LF] dinner with local specialties accompanied by different types of local wine at Casa Toscana restaurant. (B,D)
Day 6 - Florence. Your guided walking tour features a visit to the ACADEMY OF FINE ARTS with Michelangelo's celebrated David. Admire the magnificent cathedral, Giotto's Bell Tower, and the Baptistry's heavy bronze "Gate of Paradise," and visit sculpture-studded SIGNORIA SQUARE. Choose from our exciting optional excursions to enhance your stay. (B)
Day 7 - Florence - Pisa - Èze - Nice, France. In Pisa, marvel at the amazing Leaning Tower, 180 feet high and 12 feet out of the perpendicular. Then, enjoy spectacular views of Italian and French Riviera resorts. Leave the highway for the panoramic Moyenne Corniche and stop in Èze to visit the Fragonard PERFUME FACTORY before arrivingin Nice. (B)
Day 8 - Nice. Excursion To St. Paul De Vence. A highlight visit this morning to [LF] the picturesque hilltop town of St. Paul de Vence. Marvel at the many art galleries, and relax with a glass of Pastis at a local café, where you may see the locals play pétanque (lawn bowling). Return to Nice for a lazy afternoon to dabble in the blue Mediterranean or to stroll along the elegant Promenade des Anglais. An optional outing is available tonight to Monte Carlo. (B)
Day 9 - Nice - Paris. Transfer to the railway station and board the high-speed TGV TRAIN to Paris. Meet your Local Guide and take the elevator to the second floor of Paris' most famous landmark: the EIFFEL TOWER. This evening, [LF] a special dinner with wine has been included at a local restaurant where you can try out specialties like escargots (snails), soupe à l'oignon (onion soup), boeuf bourguignon (beef Burgundy), and others. Afterwards, why not join an optional drive through the "City of Light?" (B,D)
Day 10 - Paris. Discover the world capital of chic and style with a Local Guide and admire its most famous sights: the Opéra, Arc de Triomphe, Champs-Elysées, and more. Optional excursions are available to the magnificent Louvre Museum to admire the Mona Lisa, and the lavish baroque Palace and Gardens of Versailles. Tonight, an optional evening out for dinner and a show at the Moulin Rouge may be the best way to say, "Au revoir, Paris." (B)
Day 11 - Paris. Your vacation ends with breakfast this morning. (B)
Reservation Process and E-Ticket
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation is confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.
- Local tour provider reserves the right to make modifications to tour arrangements including order of tour activities, hotel and its location if deemed necessary.