European Highlights With Sorrento
- In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Reservation Process and E-Ticket
Terms and Conditions
Edit Photo Title & Description
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Pricing (Per Person)
|Land Start Date||Price From:|
|2017-05-20||USD $3,585.00||See in Cart|
|2017-06-10||USD $3,585.00||See in Cart|
|2017-06-17||USD $3,585.00||See in Cart|
|2017-06-24||USD $3,585.00||See in Cart|
|2017-07-22||USD $3,585.00||See in Cart|
|2017-09-09||USD $3,585.00||See in Cart|
|2017-09-23||USD $3,585.00||See in Cart|
Prices based on double room occupancy.
Single room supplement:
Triple room reduction per person:
Extra nights per person in London:
in single room $264-$396, in twin $149-$221, in triple $140-$202
Extra nights per person in Sorrento:
in single room $204-$235, in twin $125-$141, in triple $101-$112
- City Highlights
LONDON - PARISBy high-speed Eurostar train
PARIS Ascend the Eiffel Tower; guided sightseeing, visit the Fragonard Museum
LUCERNE Walking tour including the Lion Monument and Chapel BridgeBERGAMODinner at a local restaurant; [LF] funicular ride and walk through Bergamo Alta
VENICE Private boat ride; visit St. Mark's Square; glassblower demonstration; pasta party at Rossopomodoro restaurant; [LF] private water-taxi ride through the Grand Canal
FLORENCE Guided walking tour, see the cathedral and Baptistry, and visit Signoria Square
ROME Dinner at a local restaurant; guided sightseeing, visit the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel, St. Peter's Square and Basilica, and the Colosseum
ROME - SORRENTO By high-speed Eurostar Train
SORRENTOGuided walking tour through the Old Town; visit the Cloister of St. Francis & taste Limoncello
Headsets throughout the tour
- Launch Date
Full buffet breakfast daily; 3 special three-course dinners with wine in Bergamo, Venice, and Rome
- For operational reasons, slight schedule changes for the Paris program cannot be excluded.
European Highlights with Sorrento
High-speed Eurostar train; motorcoach; private water-taxi in Venice; Italian high-speed, first-class train. Free Wi-Fi available on your motorcoach and in most hotel lobbies.