- Best Selling
Q & As
- During the spring and summer, we recommend that you wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes.
During the fall and winter, we recommend that you wear layered clothing to ensure comfort in cold weather.
- In order to protect your personal property, please bring any valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any theft or loss at any location.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Reservation Process and E-Ticket
Terms and Conditions
Edit Photo Title & Description
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Pricing (Per Person)
|Land Start Date||Price From:|
|2017-03-05||USD $2,729.00||See in Cart|
|2017-03-19||USD $2,729.00||See in Cart|
|2017-04-02||USD $3,349.00||See in Cart|
|2017-04-25||USD $3,419.00||See in Cart|
|2017-05-02||USD $3,419.00||See in Cart|
|2017-05-14||USD $3,419.00||See in Cart|
|2017-05-21||USD $3,419.00||See in Cart|
|2017-05-28||USD $3,419.00||See in Cart|
|2017-06-04||USD $3,419.00||See in Cart|
|2017-06-11||USD $3,419.00||See in Cart|
VALUE SEASON DEPARTURES: SAVE UP TO $870
Prices based on double room occupancy.
Single room supplement:
$519, $762 March 27-October 23
Triple room reduction per person:
Extra nights per person in Rome:
in single room $153-$211, in twin $101-$150, in triple $95-$136
Extra nights per person in London:
in single room $273-$413, in twin $153-$238, in triple $144-$220
2017 departures are subject to itinerary and price modification. Details will be available in September 2016.
- City Highlights
ROME Welcome dinner at a local restaurant; guided sightseeing, visit the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel, St. Peter's Square and Basilica, the Colosseum and Roman Forum
FLORENCE Guided walking tour, visit Michelangelo's David and Signoria Square; [LF] pizza party at Finisterrae restaurant
VENICE Visit St. Mark's Square; glassblower demonstration; [LF] pasta dinner at Rossopomodoro restaurant, private water-taxi ride through the Grand Canal
BELLINZONA[LF] Visit the Castelgrande courtyard and enjoy a light lunch with wine
LUCERNE Walking tour including the Lion Monument and the Chapel Bridge; [LF] taste Swiss chocolate pralines
PARIS Guided sightseeing, ascend the Eiffel Tower
PARIS - LONDON By high-speed Eurostar train
LONDONGuided sightseeing, visit St. Paul's Cathedral and see the Changing of the Guard, if held
Headsets throughout the tour
- Launch Date
Full buffet breakfast daily; 1 light lunch with wine in Bellinzona; 4 three-course dinners with wine, including special dinners in Rome, Florence, and Venice
- For operational reasons, slight schedule changes for the Paris program cannot be excluded.
Motorcoach; private water-taxi in Venice; high-speed Eurostar train. Free Wi-Fi available on your motorcoach and in most hotel lobbies.