- Most Popular Tour
Day 1 - Arrive in Rome, Italy. Welcome to Rome! At 6 pm, meet your Tour Director and traveling companions and leave the hotel for a welcome dinner with pasta and wine at one of Rome's lively restaurants. (D)
Day 2 - Rome. Enjoy Globus' unique guided sightseeing, including inside visits to all highlights of religious and ancient Rome: the VATICAN MUSEUMS and SISTINE CHAPEL with Michelangelo's ceiling paintings and The Last Judgment, monumental ST. PETER'S SQUARE and BASILICA to admire Michelangelo's Pieta, the amazing COLOSSEUM, and the ROMAN FORUM, where Roman legions marched in triumph. To make the most of your stay, join our optional Roman Highlights excursion, and see the Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain, and the sites and squares of medieval Rome made famous in the movie Angels & Demons. (B)
Day 3 - Rome - Florence. A pleasant drive through the Tuscan hills brings you to Florence, "Cradle of the Renaissance." Follow your Local Guide for a visit of the ACADEMY OF FINE ARTS with Michelangelo's celebrated David. Admire the magnificent cathedral, Giotto's Bell Tower, the Baptistry's heavy bronze "Gate of Paradise," and visit sculpture-studded SIGNORIA SQUARE. Time to check out the enticing shops with Florentine leather goods and gold jewelry on Piazza Santa Croce before joining [LF] a PIZZA PARTY at Finisterrae restaurant. (B,D)
Day 4 - Florence - Venice. Enter Venice in style by PRIVATE BOAT to ST. MARK'S SQUARE. Admire the byzantine basilica, the Clock Tower, lavish Doges' Palace and the Bridge of Sighs. Also watch a skilled GLASSBLOWER fashion delicate objects in an age-old traditional manner. Then, you may wish to join an optional gondola ride. [LF] A PASTA PARTY with wine has been prepared for you at Rossopomodoro restaurant as a proper "Arrivederci" on your last night in Italy. (B,D)
Day 5 - Venice - Lugano, Switzerland - Lucerne. Leave the flat Po area and enter the Swiss Alps. Stop in the subtropical town of Lugano in the Italian-speaking part of Switzerland. Explore Piazza Riforma or stroll along spectacular Lake Lugano. Then, admire the towering majesty of the Swiss Alps and St. Gotthard on the way to picture-book Lucerne. Why not sign up for a folklore party with yodeling and alphorn blowing for a first-hand impression of Alpine merrymaking? (B)
Day 6 - Lucerne. During your walking tour, admire Thorwaldsen's emotional LION MONUMENT and the ornate patrician houses lining the cobblestone streets of the Old Town. Cross the famous covered CHAPEL BRIDGE to the Jesuit Church. [LF] A special Swiss CHOCOLATE SURPRISE at Laderach Chocolaterien, a characteristic chocolate boutique, awaits you for a real "taste" of Switzerland. Shop for Swiss watches or knives, and to make the most of your stay, choose from our optional activities: climb Mount Pilatus by cable car or take a cruise on the fjord-like lake. (B,D)
Day 7 - Lucerne - Paris, France. Say "Auf Wiedersehen" in Basel and cross the border into France. On your way to Paris, drive past the vineyards of Burgundy with views of beautiful castles and past Fontainebleau Forest. An optional excursion is available to try out local specialties in one of Paris' lively restaurants, followed by a drive through the "City of Light." (B)
Day 8 - Paris. Discover the world capital of chic and style with a Local Guide and admire its most famous sights: the Opera, Arc de Triomphe, Champs-Elysees, and more. For a bird's-eye view, take the elevator to the second floor of Paris' most famous landmark: the EIFFEL TOWER. An optional excursion is available to the lavish baroque Palace and Gardens of Versailles. Tonight, an optional evening out for dinner and a show at the Moulin Rouge may be the best way to say, "Au revoir, Paris." (B)
Day 9 - Paris - London, England. Board the high-speed EUROSTAR TRAIN for a smooth ride to London, arriving in the afternoon. Meet your Local Host, who will assist you during your stay in London. Why not take in a West End show tonight? (B)
Day 10 - London. Morning sightseeing with a Local Guide includes all the famous landmarks: the Houses of Parliament and Big Ben beside the River Thames, Westminster Abbey, Buckingham Palace, and more. Highlights are a visit to ST. PAUL'S CATHEDRAL and the ceremonial pageantry of the Changing of the Guard, if held. Afternoon at leisure. Optional excursions are available to the Tower of London or to Windsor Castle, and later, maybe enjoy dinner, followed by a cruise on the River Thames. (B)
Day 11 - London. Your vacation ends with breakfast this morning. (B)
Q & As
Please note questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc. You may also review our FAQ section for additional information you are looking for.
- During the spring and summer, we recommend that you wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes.
During the fall and winter, we recommend that you wear layered clothing to ensure comfort in cold weather.
- In order to protect your personal property, please bring any valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any theft or loss at any location.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travellers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Reservation Process and E-Ticket
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation is confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
Terms and Conditions
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.
- Please refer to our Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy before you make reservation.
- Please refer to Customer Agreement before you make reservation.
- Local tour provider reserves the right to make modifications to tour arrangements including order of tour activities, hotel and its location if deemed necessary.
Edit Photo Title & Description
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Pricing (Per Person)
|Land Start Date||Price From:|
|2014-09-28||$3199||See in Cart|
|2014-10-05||$3199||See in Cart|
|2014-10-12||$3199||See in Cart|
|2014-11-02||$2649||See in Cart|
|2014-11-16||$2649||See in Cart|
|2015-01-25||$2749||See in Cart|
|2015-02-22||$2779||See in Cart|
|2015-03-08||$2779||See in Cart|
|2015-03-15||$2779||See in Cart|
|2015-03-22||$2779||See in Cart|
Prices based on double room occupancy.
Single room supplement:
Triple room reduction per person:
Extra nights per person in Rome:
in single room $208, in twin $150, in triple $128
Extra nights per person in London:
January-April & November-April, 2015: in single room $188, in twin $105, in triple $98
May-October: in single room $275, in twin $167, in triple $161
2015 departures are subject to itinerary and price modification. Details will be available in September 2014.
- City Highlights
ROME Welcome dinner with wine at a local restaurant; guided sightseeing, visit the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel, St. Peter's Square and Basilica, the Colosseum and Roman Forum
FLORENCE Guided walking tour, visit Michelangelo's David and Signoria Square; [LF] pizza party with wine at a local restaurant
VENICE Private boat ride; visit St. Mark's Square; glassblower demonstration; [LF] pasta party with wine at a local restaurant
LUGANO Visit the subtropical town
LUCERNE Walking tour including the Lion Monument and the Chapel Bridge; [LF] Swiss chocolate surprise
PARIS Guided sightseeing, ascend the Eiffel Tower
PARIS - LONDON By high-speed Eurostar train
LONDONGuided sightseeing, visit St. Paul's Cathedral and see the Changing of the Guard, if held
Headsets throughout the tour
- Launch Date
Full buffet breakfast (B) daily; 4 three-course dinners (D), including special dinners in Rome, Florence, and Venice
- In the rare event that the Eurostar train is unavailable, alternative services will be provided.
Motorcoach with free Wi-Fi; private boat ride in Venice; high-speed Eurostar train
ROME Starhotels Michelangelo (SF)FLORENCE Hilton Garden Inn (F)VENICE Ambasciatori (F) at MestreLUCERNE Astoria (F)PARIS Pullman Paris Bercy (SF) or Radisson Blu Boulogne (SF)LONDON The Grosvenor Victoria (SF) or Hilton London Metropole (SF)