London & Paris
- Most Popular Tour
Day 1 - Arrive in London, England. Welcome to London! Your Tour Director will meet you upon your arrival at the hotel, and is available to help you make the most of your stay. This evening, enjoy a unique chance to combine a traditional dining experience with a relaxed, nighttime river cruise. A three-course welcome dinner with wine is followed by a private, narrated CRUISE on the Thames River to admire some of the capital's most beautiful illuminated sights, including Tower Bridge, St. Paul's Cathedral, and the Houses of Parliament. (D)
Day 2 - London. After a hearty English breakfast, morning sightseeing with a Local Guide includes all the famous landmarks: the Houses of Parliament and Big Ben beside the River Thames, Westminster Abbey, Whitehall's mounted horseguards and the Prime Minister's Downing Street, Piccadilly Circus, and Buckingham Palace. A special highlight is the [LF] LONDON EYE CHAMPAGNE EXPERIENCE"a ride on the world's tallest observation wheel, with stunning views of the city while you sip a glass of champagne. Free time in the afternoon for independent activities. Later, why not take in one of London's West End theater shows? (B)
Day 3 - At Leisure in London. Today offers you the opportunity to join one of our optional excursions. Consider a visit to the Tower of London, which has been guarded by the Beefeaters since the 14th century and houses the fabulous Crown Jewels; to Windsor Castle, the largest inhabited castle in the world and the Queen's favorite residence; or one of the exciting full-day excursions available for your enjoyment. (B)
Day 4 - London - Paris, France. Board the high-speed EUROSTAR TRAIN for an exciting ride to Paris. Meet your Local Guide and take the elevator to the second floor of Paris' most famous landmark: the EIFFEL TOWER. This evening, you may wish to join an optional dinner at one of Paris' fine restaurants, followed by an illumination drive to see the "City of Light" by night. (B)
Day 5 - Paris. Start with a guided visit of magnificent NOTRE DAME CATHEDRAL with its Rose Window. Next, continue to MONTMARTRE, the most famous Parisian artist area. [LF] Ride the little TRAIN through narrow lanes, then follow your Tour Director on a walking tour and enjoy the spectacular view of Paris. Also see the Sacre Coeur Basilica and end up at Place du Tertre, where artists display their art. Enjoy a light lunch in one of the many restaurants here, consisting of the traditional soupe à l'oignon (onion soup), or the traditional crêpe. In the evening, an optional dinner and show at the world-famous Moulin Rouge in the famous Pigalle area is available. (B,L)
Day 6 - At Leisure in Paris. Immerse yourself in this fascinating city. You may wish to join our optional excursions to the imposing Louvre Museum to admire the Mona Lisa, and to the immense Palace and Gardens of Versailles, the most famous palace in Europe, built by the Sun King, Louis XIV. Tonight, a special farewell dinner with wine has been prepared at a local restaurant, the best way to say, "Au Revoir, Paris." (B,D)
Day 7 - Paris. Your vacation ends with breakfast this morning. (B)
Q & As
Please note questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc. You may also review our FAQ section for additional information you are looking for.
Reservation Process and E-Ticket
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation is confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
Terms and Conditions
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.
- Please refer to our Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy before you make reservation.
- Please refer to Customer Agreement before you make reservation.
- Local tour provider reserves the right to make modifications to tour arrangements including order of tour activities, hotel and its location if deemed necessary.
Edit Photo Title & Description
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Lowest price guaranteed
- Hand-picked tours & activies
- High customer satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Pricing (Per Person)
|Land Start Date||Price From:|
|2014-04-20||$1934||See in Cart|
|2014-04-20||$1934||See in Cart|
|2014-04-27||$1934||See in Cart|
|2014-04-29||$2378||See in Cart|
|2014-05-06||$2378||See in Cart|
|2014-05-13||$2378||See in Cart|
|2014-05-18||$2042||See in Cart|
|2014-05-20||$2378||See in Cart|
|2014-05-27||$2378||See in Cart|
|2014-06-01||$2042||See in Cart|
Prices based on double room occupancy.
Single room supplement:
No triple room reduction.
Extra nights per person in London:
April & November-April, 2015: in single room $188, in twin $105, in triple $98
May-October: in single room $275, in twin $167, in triple $161
Extra nights per person in Paris:
in single room $385, in twin $202, in triple $202
2015 departures are subject to itinerary and price modification. Details will be available in September 2014.
- City Highlights
LONDON Welcome dinner with wine followed by a relaxed, narrated, nighttime river cruise on the Thames; guided sightseeing; [LF] London Eye Champagne Experience
LONDON - PARIS By high-speed Eurostar train
PARIS Ascend the Eiffel Tower; guided visit of Notre Dame; [LF] Montmartre train ride and walking tour, followed by a special light lunch; farewell dinner with wine at a local restaurant
Headsets in Paris
- Launch Date
Full buffet breakfast (B); 1 light lunch (L) in Montmartre; 2 dinners (D): a special welcome dinner at a local restaurant in London and a special farewell dinner at a local restaurant in Paris
- In the rare event that the Eurostar train is unavailable, alternative services will be provided.
London & Paris
Thames River cruise; high-speed Eurostar train; Montmartre train ride
LONDON DoubleTree by Hilton London - Hyde Park (SF) or Park Plaza Westminster Bridge (SF)PARIS Le Méridien Etoile (SF)