London & Paris
- Best Selling
Day 1 - Arrive in London, England. Welcome to London! Your Tour Director will meet you upon your arrival at the hotel, and is available to help you make the most of your stay. This evening, enjoy a unique chance to combine a traditional dining experience with a relaxed, nighttime river cruise. A three-course welcome dinner with wine is followed by a private, narrated CRUISE on the Thames River to admire some of the capital's most beautiful illuminated sights, including Tower Bridge, St. Paul's Cathedral, and the Houses of Parliament. (D)
Day 2 - London. After a hearty English breakfast, morning sightseeing with a Local Guide includes all the famous landmarks: the Houses of Parliament and Big Ben beside the Thames River, Westminster Abbey, Whitehall's mounted horseguards and the Prime Minister's Downing Street, Piccadilly Circus, and Buckingham Palace. A special highlight is the [LF] LONDON EYE CHAMPAGNE EXPERIENCE"a ride on the giant observation wheel, with stunning views of the city while you sip a glass of champagne. Free time in the afternoon for independent activities. Later, why not take in one of London's West End theater shows? (B)
Day 3 - At Leisure in London. Today offers you the opportunity to join one of our optional excursions. Consider a visit to the Tower of London, which has been guarded by the Beefeaters since the 14th century and houses the fabulous Crown Jewels; to Windsor Castle, the largest inhabited castle in the world and the Queen's favorite residence; or one of the exciting full-day excursions available for your enjoyment. (B)
Day 4 - London - Paris, France. Board the high-speed EUROSTAR TRAIN for an exciting ride to Paris. Meet your Local Guide and take the elevator to the second floor of Paris' most famous landmark: the EIFFEL TOWER. This evening, you may wish to join an optional dinner at one of Paris' fine restaurants, followed by a drive through the "City of Light." (B)
Day 5 - Paris. Your guided sightseeing features some of Paris' main sights, like the Arc de Triomphe, Concorde Square, Champs-Elysees, and a visit to magnificent NOTRE DAME CATHEDRAL with its Rose Windows. Next, continue to MONTMARTRE, the most famous Parisian artist area. [LF] Ride the little TRAIN through narrow lanes, then follow your Tour Director on a walking tour and enjoy the spectacular view of Paris from the Sacre Coeur Basilica. End up at Place du Tertre, where artists display their art and where a special lunch, consisting of a soupe a l'oignon (onion soup) and the traditional crepe, awaits you. In the evening, an optional cabaret show is available. (B,L)
Day 6 - At Leisure in Paris. A full day to immerse yourself in this fascinating city. Ask your Tour Director for suggestions. You may wish to join an optional excursion to the immense Palace and Gardens of Versailles, the most famous palace in Europe, built by the Sun King, Louis XIV. Tonight, a special farewell dinner with wine has been prepared at a local restaurant, the best way to say, "Au Revoir, Paris." (B,D)
Day 7 - Paris. Your vacation ends with breakfast this morning. (B)
Q & As
Please note questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc. You may also review our FAQ section for additional information you are looking for.
- In order to protect your personal property, please bring any valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any theft or loss at any location.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Reservation Process and E-Ticket
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
Terms and Conditions
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.
- Please refer to our Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy before you make reservation.
- Please refer to Customer Agreement before you make reservation.
- Local tour provider reserves the right to make modifications to tour arrangements including order of tour activities, hotel and its location if deemed necessary.
Edit Photo Title & Description
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Pricing (Per Person)
|Land Start Date||Price From:|
|2015-08-09||$2,358.00||See in Cart|
|2015-08-18||$2,377.00||See in Cart|
|2015-08-23||$2,388.00||See in Cart|
|2015-08-30||$2,467.00||See in Cart|
|2015-09-13||$2,785.00||See in Cart|
|2015-09-22||$2,467.00||See in Cart|
|2015-10-04||$2,394.00||See in Cart|
|2015-10-18||$2,394.00||See in Cart|
|2015-11-01||$2,252.00||See in Cart|
|2015-11-29||$2,252.00||See in Cart|
VALUE SEASON DEPARTURES: SAVE UP TO $738
Prices based on double room occupancy.
Single room supplement:
from $623 to $1438
No triple room reduction.
Extra nights per person in London:
February-April & November-April, 2016: in single room $208, in twin $117, in triple $110
May-October: in single room $322, in twin $188, in triple $175
Extra nights per person in Paris:
in single room $385, in twin $202, in triple $202
2016 departures are subject to itinerary and price modification. Details will be available in September 2015.
- City Highlights
LONDON Welcome dinner, followed by a relaxed, narrated, nighttime river cruise on the Thames; guided sightseeing; [LF] London Eye Champagne Experience
LONDON - PARIS By high-speed Eurostar train
PARIS Ascend the Eiffel Tower; guided visit of Notre Dame; guided sightseeing, visit Notre Dame; [LF] Montmartre train ride and walking tour; a special lunch; farewell dinner at a local restaurant
Headsets in Paris
- Launch Date
Full buffet breakfast; 1 light lunch with wine in Montmartre; 2 dinners with wine: a special welcome dinner at a local restaurant in London and a special farewell dinner at a local restaurant in Paris
- In the rare event that the Eurostar train is unavailable, alternative services will be provided.
- December 27 Departure-New Year's Eve in Paris.
London & Paris
Thames River cruise; high-speed Eurostar train; Montmartre train ride.