European Charm With London
- In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Reservation Process and E-Ticket
Terms and Conditions
Edit Photo Title & Description
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Pricing (Per Person)
|Land Start Date||Price From:|
|2017-05-21||USD $4,079.00||See in Cart|
|2017-09-03||USD $4,079.00||See in Cart|
|2017-09-24||USD $4,049.00||See in Cart|
Prices based on double room occupancy.
Single room supplement:
Triple room reduction per person:
Extra nights per person in Amsterdam:
in single room $147-$343, in twin $93-$233, in triple $79-$212
Extra nights per person in London:
in single room $264-$396, in twin $149-$221, in triple $140-$202
- City Highlights
AMSTERDAM Welcome dinner; guided sightseeing; canal cruise; visit a major diamond center
HEIDELBERG Take pictures of the castle; [LF] dinner with beer at the Kulturbrauerei Heidelberg restaurant
ROTHENBURG Walking tour of the walled town
MUNICH Orientation including Marienplatz
OBERAMMERGAU AREA[LF] Visit Ettal Benedictine Abbey; liquor tastingNEUSCHWANSTEIN [LF] Visit King Ludwig's castle
INNSBRUCK Walk through the Old Town to the Golden Roof
CORTINA D'AMPEZZO Stay overnight in Italy's most famous ski resort
CONEGLIANO [LF] Prosecco wine tasting
VENICE Private boat ride; guided walking tour, visit St. Mark's Square, Doges' Palace and the Bridge of Sighs; glassblower demonstration
LAKE MAGGIOREStop in the town of Stresa
TÄSCH - ZERMATT - TÄSCH By mountain train
LAUSANNE - PARIS By high-speed TGV train (first-class)
PARISGuided sightseeing, ascend the Eiffel Tower
PARIS-LONDONBy high-speed Eurostar Train
LONDONGuided sightseeing, visit St. Paul's Cathedral and see the Changing of the Guard, if held
Headsets throughout the tour
- Launch Date
Full buffet breakfast daily; 7 three-course dinners with wine, including a welcome dinner in Amsterdam and a special dinner in Heidelberg
- For operational reasons, slight schedule changes for the Paris program cannot be excluded.
European Charm with London
Motorcoach; canal cruise in Amsterdam; Rhine River cruise; private boat in Venice; mountain train in Zermatt; high-speed, first-class TGV train; high-speed Eurostar train. Free Wi-Fi available on your motorcoach and in most hotel lobbies.