The Best Of Southern England
Day 1 - Arrive in London, England. Welcome to London! Uniformed Globus Hosts are available to help you make the most of your stay.
Day 2 - London. After a hearty English breakfast, morning sightseeing with a Local Guide includes all the famous landmarks: the Houses of Parliament and Big Ben beside the River Thames, Westminster Abbey, Whitehall's mounted horseguards and the Prime Minister's Downing Street, Piccadilly Circus, and Buckingham Palace. Highlights are a visit to ST. PAUL'S CATHEDRAL and the ceremonial pageantry of the Changing of the Guard, if held. Free time in the afternoon for independent activities or to join an optional excursion to Windsor Castle or the Tower of London with its fabulous Crown Jewels. Later, maybe an optional dinner followed by a cruise on the River Thames? (B)
Day 3 - London - Hampton Court - Oxford - Stratford-Upon-Avon. Meet your Tour Director and traveling companions and depart at 8 am for a lovely day of sightseeing. First, a special visit to admire the ORNAMENTAL GARDENS of Henry VIII's Hampton Court Palace. Your Tour Director will take you on a walk through the breathtaking grounds. Then, drive through Runnymede, site of the sealing of the Magna Carta, and take a stroll in Oxford to see the colleges where Britain's elite receives its outstanding education. Arrive in Stratford-upon-Avon in good time to take your pictures of Anne Hathaway's Cottage and visit SHAKESPEARE'S BIRTHPLACE. Tonight, enjoy a welcome dinner at your hotel. (B,D)
Day 4 - Stratford-Upon-Avon - Broadway - Bath. A particularly scenic day. Enjoy vistas of the Cotswold Hills as you travel to the Elizabethan village of Broadway. On to Wales for a drive through the beautiful Wye Valley to the romantic ruins of 12th-century Tintern Abbey. Stop here for [LF] TEA and SCONES at The Anchor pub. Cross the 3,240-foot Severn Road Bridge, and in elegant Georgian Bath, see the amazing excavations of the ROMAN BATHS, with time to explore further on your own. This evening, consider an optional excursion to the picture-book 13th-century village of Castle Combe. (B)
Day 5 - Bath - Stonehenge - Salisbury - Brighton. Today, try to unravel the mystery of prehistoric STONEHENGE; first, explore the stunning new visitor center with its imaginative exhibitions, then take the shuttle to the stone circle and admire the magnificence of the monument up close. In Salisbury, visit the splendid CATHEDRAL, the ultimate in Early English Gothic architecture and home to the best preserved original Magna Carta, and enjoy [LF] a light LUNCH in the Refectory restaurant. Your overnight is in the Regency seaside resort of Brighton. (B,L,D)
Day 6 - Brighton - Tunbridge Wells - London. Start the day with a visit to Royal Tunbridge Wells, a beautiful Georgian spa town, on your way to magnificent moated LEEDS CASTLE, which Lord Conway called "the loveliest castle in the world." Take a leisurely stroll in the landscaped gardens, and admire the lavish state apartments where international summit meetings have been hosted. Return to London around 3:30 pm. How about celebrating the end of your vacation by taking in one of the great West End shows? (B)
Day 7 - London. Your vacation ends with breakfast this morning. (B)
Q & As
Please note questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc. You may also review our FAQ section for additional information you are looking for.
- In order to protect your personal property, please bring any valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any theft or loss at any location.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travellers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Reservation Process and E-Ticket
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation is confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
Terms and Conditions
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.
- Please refer to our Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy before you make reservation.
- Please refer to Customer Agreement before you make reservation.
- Local tour provider reserves the right to make modifications to tour arrangements including order of tour activities, hotel and its location if deemed necessary.
Edit Photo Title & Description
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best price guaranteed
- Hand-picked tours & activities
- High customer satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Pricing (Per Person)
|Land Start Date||Price From:|
|2014-07-28||$1499||See in Cart|
|2014-08-04||$1499||See in Cart|
|2014-08-25||$1499||See in Cart|
|2014-09-15||$1499||See in Cart|
|2015-04-13||$1416||See in Cart|
|2015-04-20||$1469||See in Cart|
|2015-04-27||$1521||See in Cart|
|2015-05-04||$1574||See in Cart|
|2015-05-11||$1574||See in Cart|
|2015-05-18||$1574||See in Cart|
Prices based on double room occupancy.
Single room supplement:
Triple room reduction per person:
Extra nights per person in London:
April: in single room $188, in twin $105, in triple $98
May-October: in single room $275, in twin $167, in triple $161
- City Highlights
LONDON Guided sightseeing, visit St. Paul's Cathedral and see the Changing of the Guard, if held
HAMPTON COURT A special walking tour through the palace's ornamental gardens
OXFORD Visit the university city
STRATFORD-UPON-AVON Take pictures of Anne Hathaway's Cottage, visit Shakespeare's birthplace; welcome dinner
BROADWAY Visit the picturesque Cotswolds village
TINTERN ABBEY Take pictures of the abbey ruins; [LF] enjoy tea and scones at The Anchor pub
BATH Visit the Roman relics
STONEHENGE Visit the prehistoric monument
SALISBURY Visit the cathedral city; [LF] enjoy lunch in the Refectory restaurant
LEEDS CASTLE Visit the mighty, moated castle and gardens
- Launch Date
Full English breakfast (B); 1 lunch (L); 2 three-course dinners (D) with choice of menus, including a welcome dinner in Stratford
The Best of Southern England
Motorcoach with free Wi-Fi
LONDON Hilton London Metropole (SF)STRATFORD-UPON-AVON Holiday Inn (SF)BATH Hilton (F)BRIGHTON Hilton Metropole (SF)LONDON Park Plaza Westminster Bridge (SF)