Highlights Of Britain & Ireland
- Best Selling
- Spring/Summer: wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes.
Fall/Winter: wear layered clothing in the winter to ensure comfort in the cold weather.
- In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Reservation Process and E-Ticket
Terms and Conditions
Edit Photo Title & Description
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Pricing (Per Person)
|Land Start Date||Price From:|
|2017-05-02||USD $3,369.00||See in Cart|
|2017-05-09||USD $3,369.00||See in Cart|
|2017-05-23||USD $3,369.00||See in Cart|
|2017-05-30||USD $3,369.00||See in Cart|
|2017-06-06||USD $3,369.00||See in Cart|
|2017-06-13||USD $3,369.00||See in Cart|
|2017-06-20||USD $3,369.00||See in Cart|
|2017-07-04||USD $3,369.00||See in Cart|
|2017-07-11||USD $3,369.00||See in Cart|
|2017-07-18||USD $3,369.00||See in Cart|
Prices based on double room occupancy.
Single room supplement:
Triple room reduction per person:
Extra nights per person in London:
in single room $264-$396, in twin $149-$221, in triple $140-$202
- City Highlights
LONDON Guided sightseeing, visit St. Paul's Cathedral & see the Changing of the Guard, if held
STONEHENGE Visit the prehistoric monument
BATH Visit the Roman relics
NEWPORT Welcome dinner
CARDIFF Orientation drive
FISHGUARD - ROSSLARECross St. George's Channel by ferry
WATERFORD [LF] Enjoy an Irish Coffee demonstration; guided tour of the House of Waterford Crystal
BLARNEY Visit the famous village
KILLARNEY Visit the popular resort town
RING OF KERRYScenic peninsula drive
ADARE Admire the thatched cottages
KILDARE Guided tour of the Irish National Stud, enjoy [LF] tea and scones at the Japanese Gardens Restaurant
DUBLIN Orientation drive
MALAHIDE Guided tour of Malahide Castle
BELFAST Visit the Titanic Experience; guided "Living History" tour
BELFAST - CAIRNRYANCross the North Channel by ferry
EDINBURGH Guided sightseeing, visit Edinburgh Castle and Holyrood Palace
YORK Walking tour, visit York Minster
STRATFORD-UPON-AVONTake pictures of Anne Hathaway's Cottage, visit Shakespeare's birthplace and [LF] enjoy lunch
BLENHEIM Guided tour of the palace
Headsets throughout the tour except London
- Launch Date
Full English breakfast daily; 1 lunch; 4 three-course dinners with wine and choice of menus, including a welcome dinner in Newport
- July 25, August 1, 8 and 15 Departures - Edinburgh Military Tattoo ticket included
Highlights of Britain & Ireland
Motorcoach; ferries Fishguard-Rosslare, Belfast-Cairnryan. Free Wi-Fi available on your motorcoach and in most hotel lobbies.