HAVE FUN ON US! Receive a Gift Certificate of $100-$500 DETAILS »
- Most Popular Tour
- During the spring and summer, we recommend that you wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes.
During the fall and winter, we recommend that you wear layered clothing to ensure comfort in cold weather.
- In order to protect your personal property, please bring any valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any theft or loss at any location.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Reservation Process and E-Ticket
Terms and Conditions
Edit Photo Title & Description
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Pricing (Per Person)
|Land Start Date||Price From:|
|2015-04-23||$1829||See in Cart|
|2015-04-30||$1829||See in Cart|
|2015-05-07||$1829||See in Cart|
|2015-05-14||$1829||See in Cart|
|2015-05-21||$1829||See in Cart|
|2015-05-28||$1849||See in Cart|
|2015-06-04||$1849||See in Cart|
|2015-06-11||$1849||See in Cart|
|2015-06-18||$1849||See in Cart|
|2015-06-25||$1849||See in Cart|
Prices based on double room occupancy.
Single room supplement:
Triple room reduction per person:
Extra nights per person in Glasgow:
in single room $162, in twin $115, in triple $112
Extra nights per person in Edinburgh:
in single room $221, in twin $164, in triple $159
- City Highlights
GLASGOW Welcome dinner; orientation drive
STIRLING Visit Stirling Castle; take pictures of the Wallace Monument
BANNOCKBURN Visit the innovative new visitor centre commemorating Robert the Bruce's victory
LOCH LOMOND Take photographs of this stunning beauty spot
FORT WILLIAMGLENFINNAN Take pictures of the monument
MALLAIG - ARMADALE Cross the Sound of Sleat by ferry
ISLE OF SKYE Visit the Museum of the Isles at the Clan Donald Centre
CULLODEN MOORVisit the battle site's visitor center
HIGHLANDS[LF] Enjoy a fascinating sheepdog display at Leault Farm; guided tour of a whisky distillery
PITLOCHRYVisit the Victorian mountain resort
SCONE PALACE [LF] Coffee, shortbread, and a private guided tour of the Earl and Countess of Mansfield's stately home
ST. ANDREWS Visit the home of golf
EDINBURGH Guided sightseeing, visit Edinburgh Castle, [LF] visit the former Royal Yacht Britannia and enjoy dinner at a local restaurant
- Launch Date
Full Scottish breakfast; 4 three-course dinners with wine and choice of menus, including a welcome dinner in Glasgow and a dinner at a local restaurant in Edinburgh
- Edinburgh Military Tattoo ticket included for departures August 6, 13 & 20
Motorcoachi; ferry to the Isle of Skye. Free Wi-Fi available on your motorcoach and in most hotel lobbies.