- Best Selling
- During the spring and summer, we recommend that you wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes.
During the fall and winter, we recommend that you wear layered clothing to ensure comfort in cold weather.
- In order to protect your personal property, please bring any valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any theft or loss at any location.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Reservation Process and E-Ticket
Terms and Conditions
Edit Photo Title & Description
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Pricing (Per Person)
|Land Start Date||Price From:|
|2017-04-20||USD $1,749.00||See in Cart|
|2017-04-27||USD $1,749.00||See in Cart|
|2017-05-04||USD $1,749.00||See in Cart|
|2017-05-08||USD $1,749.00||See in Cart|
|2017-05-11||USD $1,749.00||See in Cart|
|2017-05-18||USD $1,749.00||See in Cart|
|2017-06-08||USD $1,799.00||See in Cart|
|2017-06-15||USD $1,799.00||See in Cart|
|2017-06-22||USD $1,799.00||See in Cart|
|2017-06-29||USD $1,799.00||See in Cart|
Prices based on double room occupancy.
Single room supplement:
$253, $505 (September 7-September 28)
No triple room reduction
Extra nights per person in Glasgow:
in single room $148-$156, in twin $100-$108, in triple $96-$104
Extra nights per person in Edinburgh:
in single room $132-$206, in twin $91-$165, in triple $87-$161
- City Highlights
GLASGOW Welcome dinner; orientation drive
GLENGOYNE Guided tour of the whisky distillery
STIRLING Visit Stirling Castle
BANNOCKBURN Visit the innovative visitor centre commemorating Robert the Bruce's victory
LOCH LOMOND Take photographs of this stunning beauty spot
FORT WILLIAMGLENFINNAN Take pictures of the monument and the Harry Potter viaduct
MALLAIG - ARMADALE Cross the Sound of Sleat by ferry
CULLODEN MOORVisit the battle site's visitor center
HIGHLANDS[LF] Enjoy a fascinating sheepdog display at Leault Farm
PITLOCHRYVisit the Victorian mountain resort
ST. ANDREWS [LF] Practice at the Golf Center
SCONE PALACE [LF] Coffee, shortbread, and a private guided tour of the Earl and Countess of Mansfield's stately home
EDINBURGH Guided sightseeing, visit Edinburgh Castle, [LF] visit the former Royal Yacht Britannia and enjoy dinner at a local restaurant
Headsets throughout the tour
- Launch Date
Full Scottish breakfast daily; 4 three-course dinners with wine and choice of menus, including a welcome dinner in Glasgow and a dinner at a local restaurant in Edinburgh
- August 3, 10 &17 Departures - Edinburgh Military Tattoo ticket included
Motorcoach; ferry to the Isle of Skye. Free Wi-Fi available on your motorcoach and in most hotel lobbies.