- In order to protect your personal property, please bring any valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any theft or loss at any location.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Reservation Process and E-Ticket
Terms and Conditions
Edit Photo Title & Description
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Pricing (Per Person)
|Land Start Date||Price From:|
|2016-10-03||USD $2,739.00||See in Cart|
|2016-10-22||USD $2,739.00||See in Cart|
|2017-03-25||USD $2,499.00||See in Cart|
|2017-04-01||USD $2,539.00||See in Cart|
|2017-04-08||USD $2,559.00||See in Cart|
|2017-04-15||USD $2,579.00||See in Cart|
|2017-04-22||USD $2,579.00||See in Cart|
|2017-04-29||USD $2,739.00||See in Cart|
|2017-05-06||USD $2,739.00||See in Cart|
|2017-05-13||USD $2,739.00||See in Cart|
Prices based on double room occupancy.
Single room supplement:
Triple room reduction per person:
Extra nights per person in London:
in single room $273-$413, in twin $153-$238, in triple $144-$220
- City Highlights
STONEHENGE Visit the prehistoric monument
PLYMOUTH Welcome dinner, [LF] Plymouth Sound cruise
CORNWALL Take photographs of St. Michael's Mount, visit Land's End and St. Ives; [LF] Cornish pasty treat
BATH Visit the Roman relics
BUILTH WELLS Visit the ancient market town
LIVERPOOL Visit the Beatles Story
GRASMERE Visit Wordsworth's village; [LF] try original Grasmere gingerbread
GRETNA GREEN[LF] Take part in a wedding re-enactment
MALLAIG-ARMADALE Cross the Sound of Sleat by ferry
ST. ANDREWSVisit the home of the Royal and Ancient Golf Club
EDINBURGHGuided sightseeing, visit Edinburgh Castle and Holyrood Palace
ALNWICK Visit the ancestral home of the Duke and Duchess of Northumberland or explore the spectacular garden
YORK Walking tour
STRATFORD-UPON-AVON Take pictures of Anne Hathaway's Cottage, visit Shakespeare's birthplace
- Launch Date
Full English breakfast daily; 4 three-course dinners with wine and choice of menus, including a welcome dinner in Plymouth
- Departure June 20 - Stonehenge will be closed due to Summer Solstice and a visit to Salisbury Cathedral will be included instead.
- Edinburgh Military Tattoo ticket included for departures July 30 through August 20.
Motorcoach; ferry to the Isle of Skye. Free Wi-Fi available on your motorcoach and in most hotel lobbies.