Great Canadian Rail Journey
Q & As
- In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Reservation Process and E-Ticket
Terms and Conditions
Edit Photo Title & Description
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Pricing (Per Person)
|Land Start Date||Price From:|
|2017-08-07||USD $4,417.00||See in Cart|
|2017-08-21||USD $4,417.00||See in Cart|
|2017-09-04||USD $4,417.00||See in Cart|
|2017-09-15||USD $4,417.00||See in Cart|
|2017-09-22||USD $4,417.00||See in Cart|
Gratuities for Tour Director and driver are available for pre-purchase.
Any applicable Goods and Service Tax (GST) and/or Harmonized Sales Tax (HST) for Canada are additional. Taxes will be calculated and listed at the time of booking, prior to payment being collected.
Prices based on double room occupancy.
Single Room Supplement:
$765 to $900
Triple Room Reduction per person:
$140 to $170
Triple rooms on the Canadian may be one room or two separate rooms that may or may not be located near each other on the train.
Extra Nights per person in Toronto:
in single room $210; in twin room $110; in triple room $86
Extra Nights per person in Vancouver:
May: in single room $189; in twin room $109; in triple room $89
June-September: in single room $203; in twin room $116; in triple room $94
- City Highlights
TORONTO Orientation tour; dinner at CN Tower
NIAGARA FALLS Sightseeing cruise
TORONTO - JASPER Private bedroom on VIA Rail's the Canadian (travel in Sleeper Plus class); explore Winnipeg
JASPER NATIONAL PARK Scenic sightseeing; cruise Maligne Lake and [LF] enjoy incredible views with a lakeside dinner
COLUMBIA ICEFIELD Ice Explorer ride on the Columbia Icefield
BANFF NATIONAL PARK Gondola ride up Banff's Sulphur Mountain
BRITISH COLUMBIA'S WINE COUNTRY[LF] Wine tasting
VICTORIAOrientation tour; Butchart Gardens; [LF] private presentation by local historian and storyteller
VICTORIA - VANCOUVER Scenic ferry ride through the Gulf Islands
VANCOUVER Sightseeing tour; farewell dinner
- Launch Date
Breakfast daily, 1 brunch, 2 lunches, 7 three-course dinners including a farewell dinner in Vancouver
- Your Train The Canadian is VIA Rail's premier transcontinental train. Sleeper Plus class features premium service, exquisite cuisine highlighting regional dishes, superb standards of accommodation, and exclusive access to stylish lounges.
Great Canadian Rail Journey
Free Wi-Fi available on your motorcoach and in most hotels.