- Bring your cowboy hat and consider combining this with one of our Canadian Rockies tours.
- In order to protect your personal property, please bring any valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any theft or loss at any location.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Reservation Process and E-Ticket
Terms and Conditions
Edit Photo Title & Description
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Pricing (Per Person)
|Land Start Date||Price From:|
Gratuities for Tour Director and driver are available for pre-purchase.
Any applicable Goods and Service Tax (GST) and/or Harmonized Sales Tax (HST) for Canada are additional. Taxes will be calculated and listed at the time of booking, prior to payment being collected.
Prices based on double room occupancy.
Single Room Supplement:
Triple Room Reduction per person:
Extra Nights per person in Calgary:
in single room $242; in twin room $138; in triple room $103
- City Highlights
CALGARYCalgary Stampede 2-day admission; [LF] behind-the-scenes visit to an Indian village; chuckwagon races; outdoor stage show; rodeo; souvenir program
- Launch Date
- The Calgary Stampede grounds area is large, and guests should be prepared for easy but sustained walking and independent exploration. For grandstand events, there is limited elevator access and limited wheelchair assistance.
Free Wi-Fi available on your motorcoach and in most hotels.